FENCEPOST!!!

And yes I have bashed some schools and maybe have said some wrong things about division 2 that weren't right. But I have a tremendous amount of respect for Richland, Follett, and Grandfalls and believe they can compete with anyone. I mean I also argued with some people because they thought their school was some kind of dynasty. But when I think of dynasty I think Strawn,Gordon,Richland,Throck,Borden County, Garden City. But all being said I apologize to all that I might have offended.

Pop here you go taking me back to the Government. Now what to do with you. You know the song " Don't it make my brown eyes blue"?

I guarantee when you back RJ into a corner he will come barreling out like a tiger. Don't piss him off then there's no problem.

Twodollarbill I'm give you the same warning as I gave Cowboy, don't p_ _ in my yard. I've seen the yellow spots the male species leave!!!!

Mr.Blue Sky":4rlg9hnd said:
MelaniB":4rlg9hnd said:
Hey Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm one of RJ's fishing buddies. Watch what you say about him.

You have no idea how much that guy gets on my nerves. Probably a majority of my post have been towards him. This rainjack has bashed on my school and town since the beginning of football season so I had to retaliate.

And the quickest way to shut me up is to call me a racist because I go on and on about warm gyms. LOL. You have to be dumber than a yard rake to think making up lies about me is a suitable rational response.

That sort of monkey dung may work with the half-wits you hang out with, but I don't eat my own boogers. Your remarks have earned you the #1 spot on my RSP watch list. Welcome to hell, Einstein.

OOH RJ I can envision someone eating , ewe I can't say the word. That's gross, plum gross. Ewe imagine them giving their girlfriends a kiss, ewe.

Back