fajitapete's rankings(ravings)

Savannah,
I live just outside Houston and have a grandson playing for Klein Collins, so I don't make the Elk games. (That's long for I don't know if Evant has Frito Pie at their concession stand.)
I'm betting they don't since they're going down the same path they followed last year.
If they would feed them Frito Pie I think they would have improved results.
Looks like Rochelle and Lometa are going to play for the D.C. unless Brown7 can get them to break out the F.P. at Evant.
Good luck to your Hornets, until they play my Elks.

Evant hosted a couple of playoff games last year. I hear some people are trying to make selling Frito Pies a requirement for being able to do that this year.
Savannah drove all the way from Georgia to Evant to see a playoff game last year and when he got there there was no Frito Pie. That's just not right.
The main reason for this post is, I think it will make me a six man fan.

olderelk":3qemx7ue said:
Evant hosted a couple of playoff games last year. I hear some people are trying to make selling Frito Pies a requirement for being able to do that this year.
Savannah drove all the way from Georgia to Evant to see a playoff game last year and when he got there there was no Frito Pie. That's just not right.

Just to let everyone know, I just asked my wife about the above topic. She said there was such a backlash from not having the frito pie, that it is a staple on the Friday night menu from now on.

Brown7":1g3x6f5x said:
olderelk":1g3x6f5x said:

Just to let everyone know, I just asked my wife about the above topic. She said there was such a backlash from not having the frito pie, that it is a staple on the Friday night menu from now on.

that's what I'm talking about - Frito Pie MMM MMM GOOD

Brown7":dzkfyzqh said:
olderelk":dzkfyzqh said:

Allright! we're back in the hunt.

olderelk":f4fiy0rj said:
Allright! we're back in the hunt.
Or maybe not.
Buckholts 51 Evant 6.
With the exception of very few points here and there, this season is lookin' like Déjà vu all over again.

What about some new picks for this week (and not picks among the concession stand delicacies) and even next week? Rochelle has an open week this week, but they get to meet up with Stawn next week.

I say Rochelle wins it, of course I bleed blue and gold, but believe me when I say that this is not ur mom and pops Rochelle Hornets! These boys work hard and are learning what it takes to win and will be ready come Friday night.

Back