Elephant in the room

On the way home (close to Mabank) tonight after the Richland Springs vs Oakwood game at Hico, I was on LBJ heading towards 175 East. After a few miles, a red Dodge Charger flew by me probably doing 95 or higher. As I watched his tail-lights weaving through the traffic on down the road, it came to me that that is how the Richland Springs running backs must have looked like to Oakwood tonight. On the very first play from scrimmage after the kickoff, RS shot a rocket (Bryant) right up the middle straight to the end zone. I think most of Richland's possessions tonight were one or two plays. When Oakwood made mistakes such as two late hits out of bounds, they paid the price. Oakwood seemed to use just one offensive weapon (number 9), and he played much of the game with a possible broken arm. In the end, Richland had too much fire-power and they made very few mistakes. Next week, here we come!
Do you think that number 9's injury is the reason Oakwood did not score in the 3rd Quarter after scoring 34 points in the 1st half ?

No one is talking about it because no one is surprised. RS and Strawn both have a history of teachers aids and assistant coaching positions opening up, paying $100k a year if they have talented kids. You may not like the response, but we all know it’s true.

No one is talking about it because no one is surprised. RS and Strawn both have a history of teachers aids and assistant coaching positions opening up, paying $100k a year if they have talented kids. You may not like the response, but we all know it’s true.
No. That is not true. All unfounded allegations.

Back