Earthquakes and Movie 2012

SavannahSixManFan":1ishcu1s said:
Just a coincidence or the start of the next panic?

So, does that mean we may as well not even start speculating about the 2012-2014 UIL realignment?

Gonna make these last two years on earth awful boring ...

Haven't seen the movie...but I do know what the "Good Book" says. “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains” Mat 24:7-8 Are you ready for His return? For those who are prodigals...God is waiting with arms wide open, Luke 15:11-32. I understand this is not a forum for sharing Jesus but If you want to know more about a relationship with Jesus Christ...send me a private message or email me at [email protected], I love sharing His goodness!

In His Grace!
Billy Helm

coachbill":26moprqt said:
I understand this is not a forum for sharing Jesus but If you want to know more about a relationship with Jesus Christ...send me a private message or email me at [email protected], I love sharing His goodness!

In His Grace!
Billy Helm

Praise God! Brother, every forum is for sharing Jesus. We need to be sharing the gospel to everyone, whenever we get the chance. Jesus did so much for us...that is the least that we can be doing for Him! If you can't get through to Coach Bill, then send me a private message!

God bless,
Curt Hazlett

Just a word of comfort to the young in heart and the theologicly challenged, like myself...there's nothing to be worried about as long as your prepared properly, just like in sport.

SavannahSixManFan":ze4w0ev0 said:
GOOB will always keep a good word in with the "big guy" for us...

If a "disciple" of the "Church of Goob" tells you the end is near, to sell your stuff & donate it to him for his good works, I'd be real careful & distrusting. He's probably looking for more everclear funds. :shock:

oldfat&bald":2ndjfwri said:
SavannahSixManFan":2ndjfwri said:
GOOB will always keep a good word in with the "big guy" for us...

If a "disciple" of the "Church of Goob" tells you the end is near, to sell your stuff & donate it to him for his good works, I'd be real careful & distrusting. He's probably looking for more everclear funds. :shock:

I always get a chuckle out of the folks who predict the end of the world on a certain date.

If it were me, I'd be awfully embarrassed the day after my prediction ... I may not be among the world's greatest bible scholars, but the copy I bought says something like "be ready, you know not when the master comes." Or something like that.

allforhim":29qvi54t said:
coachbill":29qvi54t said:
I understand this is not a forum for sharing Jesus but If you want to know more about a relationship with Jesus Christ...send me a private message or email me at [email protected], I love sharing His goodness!

In His Grace!
Billy Helm

Praise God! Brother, every forum is for sharing Jesus. We need to be sharing the gospel to everyone, whenever we get the chance. Jesus did so much for us...that is the least that we can be doing for Him! If you can't get through to Coach Bill, then send me a private message!

God bless,
Curt Hazlett

Which reminds me of an old joke.

An East Texas good ol' boy decides that he needs to get right with the Lord and join a church.

So, he goes to the first church and tells the preacher he'd like to join. Preacher says, we'd be glad to have you, but our church has a one-question test you have to pass before you join.

Okay, the guy says, "what's the question?"

Preacher asks, "Where was Jesus born?"

The guy thinks and says "Nacogdoches?"

Preacher says, "Sorry, that's wrong. You can't join our church."

So, he goes to another church and tells the Pastor that he'd like to join.

Sure enough, this church also has the one-question rule.

Preacher asks, "Where was Jesus born?"

Guy thinks for awhile and says, "Lufkin?"

"Nope, sorry, you're wrong and can't join our church."

Kinda dejected, the guy tries one last church. Goes in to see the Pastor, and asks to join.

"Sure, we'd love to have you in our church," says the Pastor.

"You mean there's no test to join this church?," he replies.

"No, just come on in."

"Well, Pastor," the guy says, "I'm curious. Where was Jesus born?"

"Palestine," says the Pastor.

"Yeah, I knew it was somewhere in East Texas."

Heard a rumor that QuitAque just up & dissapeared. The people in Gasoline & Flomot (all 3 of em') don't know if it got swallowed up & smoothed over by Caprock Canyons State Park or if it blew away in a West Texas wind(y) storm. They just woke up one mornin & it was gone... :roll:

On a more serious note, read earlier that Chile had a 7.2 aftershock this morning. It said that was stronger than the actual quake that hit Hati.

51eleven, my grand-pa was born just outside of the big town of Gasoline. From what I understand, there was a blacksmith named Finn that lived there. Evidently my grand-pa didn't like him much. Guess what all of my grand-pa's brothers & sisters nick-named him.

51eleven":39gysuuy said:
On a more serious note, read earlier that Chile had a 7.2 aftershock this morning. It said that was stronger than the actual quake that hit Hati.

Same report, I think, said the town closest to where the quake hit actually MOVED about 10 feet (as noted by GPS coordinates). Even Buenos Aires, 800 miles away, moved an inch.

Back