Early Predictions

Here is my take on the new Division II District and very early predictions. The new 8 team districts should make it interesting and travel miles for District 1.
In District 1 I like Covenant Classical to win Abilene Christian to finish second with the remaining two qualifying slots wide open amongst the remaining six schools.
District 2 I take Coram Deo - Lucas Christian - Dallas Lutheran - with Lakehill Prep and Wylie Prep battling for the final playoff spot. This is a loaded district.
District 3 Another loaded district, but I will go with Live Oak and Marble Falls Faith 1-2, followed by San Marcos and Holy Trinity.
District 4 Don't know Allen Academy is my pick followed by Covenant, Faith West and Westbury

From the information I've been given, district 3 is being split into two districts (north and south). I haven't heard if things are finalized just yet, and the district numbers may not be accurate, but you can see how it was split here: https://sixmanfootball.com/divisions/tapps-division-ii.4/

For now, I have the teams from the original district 3 listed as district 3 and district 5.

Still waiting on things to be finalized on the split. Kpa, Ctk, Wichita Falls, and Holy Cross out of Midland would be the proposed new district. With Holy Cross joining TAPPS.

I think Dallas Lakehill or Dallas Lutheran will win the title next season. I know one thing, I sure hope these two teams get to see each other in playoffs too… that rivalry is something special.. Lucas, Irving highlands and Covenant Classical also in the mix.. in my opinion….

Back