Division/District Realignments

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
I'm wanting to work on something so that when entering a schedule you no longer need to specify whether a game is a district game, or not. I'd like to have a system set up that will do it automatically. To do this, however, I'll need to make sure the database is always current with divisions/districts. So, I have a few questions for you folks who are more "in the know" than I am.

1. Is there a place online somewhere that lists the current alignments for private schools?
  2. How often do private schools do re-alignments?

TAPPS follows UIL realignment so every two years. We are in the middle of the current alignment right now. I know on the TAPPS website they have all the divisions etc. Their website isn’t exactly user friendly though.

TAPPS follows UIL realignment so every two years. We are in the middle of the current alignment right now. I know on the TAPPS website they have all the divisions etc. Their website isn’t exactly user friendly though.
Yeah, I looked quickly this morning and couldn't find it. I'll look again this evening. Thanks!

Back