TXHSFB Gameday Mock Realignment: Class 1A Division I Six Man

This is awesome and must have been a ton of work! I noticed that you put Richland Springs in a D1 district and also a d2 district. They are definitely division 2 so district 9 will need a different team to get to 4 members

Curious how you came up with the Division 1 districts. I'm sure it took quite a bit of work, but I don't think I've ever seen Region 1 not include the Texas Panhandle teams, but I could be wrong. Would like to look at the map on that one like you've done for Division 2. Which brings me to a point on the Division 2 mock realignment, there are teams driving THROUGH a town with a team to get to another district opponent and the town driven through is not in their district. Just curious (example given was the district Lefors was placed in). Not saying it's not possible to do it another way, just wondering.

Thanks in advance

Did High Island decide to move to 11 man or stay 6 man? Somewhere I read they had not made that decision as of the time of the snapshot in October.

Also, I noticed they had Richland Springs in their D2 profile under Region 4. I know Jerry's got a bunch of titles, but I don't think he really is planning to win BOTH the D1 and D2 titles next year :) !

Ropes is still in 6man based on this. Definitely going 2A next year. Love how District 5 is the top of the panhandle and they are region 2 with all of Concho Valley schools.

Back