District Three

RollTide14

11-man fan
I see the District One page is on its fifth page now so I wanted to get something started on District Three.

Looks like Baytown and Sugar Land Logos will play for the D3 championship on Friday. Where does Logos play their home games? Katy looks to win out and get the third slot. Wildcards should be Emery and FBCA. Any thoughts out there?

It is less than a day away from teams solidifying a playoff berth and it looks like District 3 can field five teams. That's sounds like a pretty tough district!!!!

You would think so but again not much talk about the southern teams.... Either they are what everyone thinks they are ( not state champ material) or just haven't been given the credit they deserve. Seems like someone would be talking it up and I wouldn't take anyone lightly in the playoffs!! Like to see one of the underdogs make some noise this year!

Without seeing a game Boerne is the team to beat. I have not looked at the rest of the D1 schedules but Boerne hung with Water Valley and that I think says something. And they wiped up the rest of the teams they played.

GSB has played two school from District 3 and won both. My analysis, GSB believes the better playoff competition is in District 3.

If they have played and beaten 2 teams from district 3 and they still think the best competition is from district 3 then they must not think much of district 1. I would not rule out Midland or Rockwall both very good.

Not sure where you got that, but their coach told us they had one starter out. He was a big kid, definitely looked like a starter. I know they had their stud RB and the coach's kid, a 6'6" lineman, the 230+ center that was in all the video we had, and a stud LB. We had two starters out on D. One the leading tackler in our first game and the other all-state DL as a freshman and sophomore. Not sure it would have made a difference, they were definitely better than us that night.

Are 3 and 22 still out? I just watched the Sterling City highlights and but for 19 being in there, the same kids that played in our game were on the field on both sides of the ball.

A lot of the season has gone by and teams can change. FBCA has a really fast rb and if I can remember they were actually in the game at the half.

Back