District Standings & Playoff Picture

NDknight04":3sbn3iw9 said:
I'd love to see an ND - NCTA rematch in the semis. Has the makings of another program defining playoff matchup. On a neutral field, anything could happen.

That being said, whoever comes out of the north will sure have their work cut out for them. That south bracket looks like the group of death.

Neutral field with these 2 teams would definitely be worth the price of admission.

NDknight04":22yk4tmb said:
THEQB":22yk4tmb said:
JustFootball45":22yk4tmb said:
Does anyone know if the offficial brackets have been released ? Like just with the district in there to show which teams will play which.

Is this what your looking for?
https://tapps.biz/wp-content/uploads/20 ... 500715.pdf

This is still missing District 1s 2nd place representative for the DIII bracket, i.e. Wichita Christian.

I think 2-1 plays 1-2 in the first round but not positive

THEQB":2e7vbyg3 said:
NDknight04":2e7vbyg3 said:
THEQB":2e7vbyg3 said:
JustFootball45":2e7vbyg3 said:
Does anyone know if the offficial brackets have been released ? Like just with the district in there to show which teams will play which.

Is this what your looking for?
https://tapps.biz/wp-content/uploads/20 ... 500715.pdf

This is still missing District 1s 2nd place representative for the DIII bracket, i.e. Wichita Christian.

I think 2-1 plays 1-2 in the first round but not positive

So that means WC would get NCTA then, if that's right. I'd put my money on the pioneers, but WC has a pretty good offense. The question is could they ever stop Granburys #8? That kid is really dangerous in open field.

Due to a family emergency, i will be out of state and miss the Lifegate/NBCA game this Friday. But a possible Lifegate/Freddy game the next week would be great.

Please keep my sister in your prayers.

Only way we would see a seguin vs Freddy matchup is if Freddy loses to spring branch Friday night and not sure if they have the firepower to get that done.

So, I see now that TAPPS has confirmed that district 1 will have 3 playoff teams. With that in mind (and moving Tyler Street to the correct spot), here is my updated D3 bracket projection. As stated earlier in the thread, Fredericksburg Heritage and Bulverde LR are essentially interchangeable here, with the winner of this weekend's game getting a bye and the loser playing Seguin.

Division%203_zpsf6ee0he2.png

IMO i think Fredy and Spring Branch swap spots this week giving Fredy the bye with Baytown and setting up a first round matchup with Seguin vs Spring Branch. I would sure like to see a Seguin vs Fredy matchup though. Two solid programs with great systems and coaching.

Ive seen Longview Christian Heritage play a few times and I've been very impressed with the physicality and toughness for a first year program. They came out and dominated a bigger Denton Calvary team and came out with a 50-6 win. They are big and physical with some great athletes and I would not be surprised if they came out and gave Waco Live Oak a run for their money.

everydownback":369250xd said:
Ive seen Longview Christian Heritage play a few times and I've been very impressed with the physicality and toughness for a first year program. They came out and dominated a bigger Denton Calvary team and came out with a 50-6 win. They are big and physical with some great athletes and I would not be surprised if they came out and gave Waco Live Oak a run for their money.

That's the funniest post I have read in awhile. Hell of a first post. Let's see if they can win their district first.

You are exactly right on this one.
Longview Heritage will be home eating Thanksgiving Turkey after the bye round is over. All they have played is home school and weak teams.
They need to schedule some of our South Teams before they get to Cocky.
They are noting but a bunch of punk soccer kids that think they know 6man football.
North East Texas is not known for 6 man football like is down here in the South.

I'm relatively new at following 6-man football. Within the last 4 or 5 years. At this level in TAPPS has the South always been the dominant half of the bracket?

NDknight04":17f40kl9 said:
I'm relatively new at following 6-man football. Within the last 4 or 5 years. At this level in TAPPS has the South always been the dominant half of the bracket?

Where do you want the divide to be? If it's Waco then you can just about even the North with the South but of you count Waco as South then it's overwhelmingly the South!

LOL! This is good stuff. South is loaded!!! Two longview schools, one jealous of the other so you decide. Play each other for district. Then we have my pioneers just laid back watching and ready to strike like a cobra. LOL.

Back