District Predictions

CleverUsername1

11-man fan
Does anyone have any playoff predictions going into district? I got my popcorn ready and patiently waiting for a fight to ensue. (Looking at you Aquilla and Abbott.)

Hill County":24a3zreq said:
I'll take Abbott 1st and Aquilla 2nd if they don't give up after the Abbott game. They should have been 2nd last year.
That's what I got, although I have seen neither Aquilla nor Coolidge play this year. Coolidge could be an X-factor in this division. Anyone else have any predictions for any other districts?

This Friday Abbott vs Aquilla is the Game of the Week. This will be a very good football game! It will be physical! Last weeks game banged Abbott up alittle more than they already were. The getting banged up didn't come from Oakwood, I promise you that. It was Abbott's down hill blocking and running for 4 quarters that banged them up. Aquilla is Healthier right now than Abbott. Does not being 100% healthy count Abbott out? Heck No! Just apart of the program. Aquilla is the best they have looked in at least 7years. Aquilla is a physical little team with alot of effort. This team is tring to build back a once solid Football program at Aquilla. This game will come down to what Football will always be about, who's the best (Blocking & Tackling) team that will over come Adversity that they will face Friday night. Best of Luck to Abbott and Aquilla this Friday Night and may the Lord watch over these youngmen as they go to battle in Abbott, Texas Friday night. It's going to be good!

D1: Happy 1st, White Deer 2nd
D2: Nazareth 1st, Anton 2nd
D3: Ropes 1st, Meadow 2nd
D4: Knox City 1st, Rotan 2nd
D5: Borden Co. 1st, Ira 2nd
D6: Garden City 1st, Sterling City 2nd
D7: Buena Vista 1st, Rankin 2nd
D8: Veribest 1st, Water Valley 2nd
I'm not sure about East but I'll give it a go.
D9: Lometa 1st, Medina 2nd
D10: Jonesboro 1st, Zephyr 2nd
D11: May 1st, Gorman 2nd
D12: Bryson 1st, Forestburg 2nd
D13: Blum 1st, Avalon 2nd
D14: Coolidge 1st, Abbott 2nd
D15: Tioga 1st, Fannindel 2nd
D16: Union Hill 1st, Leveretts Chapel 2nd

D1: Happy 1st, White Deer 2nd
D2: Nazareth 1st, Anton 2nd
D3: Ropes 1st, Meadow 2nd
D4: Knox City 1st, Spur 2nd