District 4

I'm not really sure what to make of this game. I wish I could see it, but we have a game. Texas Christian has a good sized team, 15 or so I think. They have one receiver that is 6'6 I believe. They have a couple of quick guys too at QB and RB, so they can make it interesting. I think Bellville's ability to not be worn out with a small number of players will be a factor too.

I don't have much to go on for my prediction in this game as far as Bellville Faith. They will be more fresh, since they haven't played a regular season game yet and I think they will be very eager. However, not playing any live games so far can be a detriment too. They will have to get used to the hard hits and fast paced action very quickly. I'm looking over my predictions one more time before I post them.

FAKnights":3nsb376q said:
My prediction for this game is bellville faith 60 Texas Christian 20

I've scouted Texas Christian all season. I've attended a few of their games personally and I have film of every game they have played this season. Holding them to 20 points is not realistic. That is not to say that Bellville cannot win, they can, but I don't see that as a realistic score for this game. I'm expecting either a shootout that could go either way, a white wash for Texas Christian, or the game ending on injuries.

There is practice shape, and Game Shape... The Knights are not in game shape. 1 warm-up game would have been a good idea...

The only thing that helps Bellville is that there is no film on them.

Texas Christian by 45.

Practice and Game Shape... I totally agree. When they do sprints how many kids come off the gas the last 10 yards or don't even give it full gas when they run plays? I saw it in our team the first game, it takes a bit before they get how to hit, tackle and sprint all the time. Belville has the big senior who can play, but if they lose anyone especially him, thats the game.
I have not seen Texas Christian play but I cant see Belville winning this one.

Back