District 2

dsanders

11-man fan
How is District 2 looking? I am assuming that Duncanville Christway is picked to win the district but how are the other teams supposed to line up? Please feel free to give your opinions.

This is how I see it:

Duncanville Christway Academy (District Champs)
Balch Springs Christian (District RU)
Dallas Tyler Street (3rd)
Waco Parkview (4th)
Heath Fulton (don't make the playoffs)

District 2 is as follows:

Tyler Street 3-3 1-0
Christway 3-3 1-0
Balch Springs 2-4 0-0
Waco Parkview 0-6 0-1
Heath Fulton 0-6 0-1

I have not seen all these schools play but it would appear that Christway does have a good chance. Their RB #3 is about as fast and talented as most I have seen in this DII and has alot of good players around him. Tyler Street might just take it to them when they meet next week (I think it is next week they play). TS QB and #7 are really good players and have a few others that can make great plays. The winner of that game should get the D2 title. Blach Springs has a few really good players, but their RB carries the team and I believe they will come in 3rd in this race. Waco Parkview is young and lacks size and speed this year. I know nothing about HF.

I will pick D2 this way:

Duncanville Christway Academy (District Champs)
Dallas Tyler Street (District RU)
Balch Springs Christian (3rd)
Waco Parkview (4th)
Heath Fulton (don't make the playoffs)

Guess this week's game between Dallas Tyler Street and Balch Springs will tell us who will be 2nd and 3rd in District 2...unless of course something suprising happens to Duncanville Christway.

dsanders":jou3kgay said:
Guess this week's game between Dallas Tyler Street and Balch Springs will tell us who will be 2nd and 3rd in District 2...unless of course something suprising happens to Duncanville Christway.

Always a possibility what with injury and grades... grading period coming up may just make or break many teams in both Divisions.

dsanders... have you had the chance to see any of these teams play?

AHWVU":15ep4msk said:
I guess that Fulton used this board for motivation and went out and said we will not be last. Good job Fulton.

Thanks. First win in our school's history in football.

Yes, you could say I used it as board material for the locker room. :D

Way to go Heath Fulton and Falconcoach. May it be only the first of many for your school.

I hope I get a chance to see you play this year.

Back