Dirtiest Team In Sixman

Im a graduate from aquilla class 11 player from the recent semi-final team, ever since i was growing up ive been tought in sixman and 11 man and also now in the semi-pro level football that im current playing to "keep ur head on a swivel" due to cracks and "cheap shots" as sum say, ive been on the given and recieving end, i play WR in this semi pro leage so all the rules about cheap shots, cracks and hits on defensless recievers which i have been done to me countless times, all that i think is ridiculous, its pretty simple, if u dont want to get HIT then dont play, and if u cant handle watchin players take pride and givin it there all to rep there town/schools pride by endoring punishment to their bodies... its simple dont go n pay to watch the games lol

Tallman
11-Man Fan

Post Re: Rankin vs T-Rock
My mind is made up queerbill. throck was not even the best team we played last year, that honor goes to Rankin. We just did not have any gas in the tank when we got to finals. Is that clear enough for you
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure Borden Co. is proud of the sportsmanship and the vast knowledge of football you exhibit , that is if they realize your team of choice is the Coyotes. The Borden Co. Coyotes, I might add.

Hey Bill and Spread, is the reason the livestock pens are so close to the football field is so your kinfolk can watch the games with you. Couldn't resist it.

Tallman":8ekai01l said:
Hey Bill and Spread, is the reason the livestock pens are so close to the football field is so your kinfolk can watch the games with you. Couldn't resist it.
You shoulda !! Some tall guys shouldn't attempt humor … Might need to take some Don Rickles lessons if you're gonna get in the back handed insult game. Just Sayin' ...

Dear Tallfeller, but short on brains,

Yew knowd, it iz all bout how yew done define "dirty". If "dirty" means yew done outwork and outsmart yur opponent, then them Coyotes iz "dirty".

And then, it iz all bout how yew done define "stoopid". Oops, I done fergot, no matter how yew done define "stoopid" it alwayz comes out Tallfeller.

Well said Mr. Goob, I think. And Mr. Sparks on another thread.

You know, its a good thing that breathin doesn't require thinkin or some fellers might just suffocate. Well, good for them anyhow, not so much for the rest of us.

Goob":1mfbrwfh said:
Yew knowd, it iz all bout how yew done define "dirty". If "dirty" means yew done outwork and outsmart yur opponent, then them Coyotes iz "dirty".

RS has won three state rings since one of their students passed an SAT.

That has nothing to do with playing dirty. But goob posted and I felt compelled to say it.

rainjacktx":5ibh7d59 said:
Goob":5ibh7d59 said:

That has nothing to do with playing dirty. But goob posted and I felt compelled to say it.
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz Jax … That is one of those "Where no man has gone before" statements. Goob just seems to bring out the best in some of the peoples ….

rainjacktx":3ct9dizx said:

Uh oh. We may be about to see another Goob vs Rainman battle.

oldfat&bald":12h51mpv said:
rainjacktx":12h51mpv said:

I'll get the popcorn...

justobserving":3dvgmp7b said:
CowboyP":3dvgmp7b said:
oldfat&bald":3dvgmp7b said:
rainjacktx":3dvgmp7b said:

I'll get the popcorn...
Is that Kettle Corn ??
Not this time. I was short on cash so I only got buttered popcorn.

Back