DII District 1

Without a doubt Miami will dominate. Don't be fooled by their records. Sure Lefors is 5-0 but look who they have played. The only team that was even a contest was Hedley and I see this as a future playoff matchup with a possibly different outcome. They do have athletes but Miami just has more talent. Lefors has speed, but Miami has more speed. Miami also has a legit passing game, something lefors can't exactly say. My prediction..... MIAMI BY AT LEAST 20

i think miami isnt what they were last year were i think lefors has increased their skill level although you are right about the previous teams lefors has played lefors will still win in a close one

lefors will be looking for revenge from last years turnout because thats the first time they have lost to them in a while i believe so it should be a close

Lets see.....Miami beat Anton 60 to 12 (Mercy rule) and then beat McLean 50-0,mercy rule at half, with Mclean never getting a first down.

Lefors vs McLean was 57 to 14, with Lefors winning, but no Mercy rule and then got beat by Anton 27 to 42.

Hmmmm.....I will pick Miami to win the District!

Hey, if you find an 11, that would be really interesting.

If anyone knows how the 10 was attained, i would be interested to know how. Whether it be from field goals, or safety's or whatever.

hornkeeper12":14deqjv6 said:

If anyone knows how the 10 was attained, i would be interested to know how. Whether it be from field goals, or safety's or whatever.

no 11's but two 9's

fajitapete":1mi1nbyr said:
hornkeeper12":1mi1nbyr said:

no 11's but two 9's

9, the ONLY way to get that is TD, 1pt PAT, safety. Interesting.

hornkeeper12":1kzjolx0 said:
fajitapete":1kzjolx0 said:
hornkeeper12":1kzjolx0 said:

no 11's but two 9's

9, the ONLY way to get that is TD, 1pt PAT, safety. Interesting.

or a bad score keeper.

Back