D2 team to beat or watch out for

Im going to say watch out for Dawson. They are a young team with at least 6 players that are all district and a few of em all region players. I believe they will be a force to be wreckin with. They are known for having a big heart and never giving up.

Footballman1013":3ro948gx said:
Im going to say watch out for Dawson. They are a young team with at least 6 players that are all district and a few of em all region players. I believe they will be a force to be wreckin with. They are known for having a big heart and never giving up.

Says the kid from Dawson.

WV Backer":3lvndl99 said:
Footballman1013":3lvndl99 said:

Says the kid from Dawson.

Bwahahaha

I think Sands will be really tough in D2. I know they lost a few key players from last years roster but I would watch out for them, also Aspermont same thing, they lost a few as well but they may surprise some folks

It's a huge big leap of fate, but when I think about what Coach Jackson did in Loraine, I think that you might want to keep an eye on those Rule Bobcats. If they believe in him, they can win.

Anne":11fnxni4 said:
It's a huge big leap of fate, but when I think about what Coach Jackson did in Loraine, I think that you might want to keep an eye on those Rule Bobcats. If they believe in him, they can win.
Bobcats are a cool mascot for sure
but I'm gonna go with the SWW.
They believe in Bigfoot.
Bigfoot eat bobcats
and most other critters so...
jus sayin'.

Dogface":om1k9b9j said:
They believe in Bigfoot.
Bigfoot eat bobcats
jus sayin'.

I don't know Doggie. I went back and read it again and it seems like maybe YOU were the confused one. I mean, a lot of your quotes don't make any sense but this one seems particularly bizarre.

WV Backer":2ep1k9ba said:
Dogface":2ep1k9ba said:
They believe in Bigfoot.
Bigfoot eat bobcats
jus sayin'.

I don't know Doggie. I went back and read it again and it seems like maybe YOU were the confused one. I mean, a lot of your quotes don't make any sense but this one seems particularly bizarre.
Wow! Thanks!
I'll explain later.

Our motto is "We eat (insert school mascot) for breakfast!" unfortunately a few of our more "aggressive" types took that literally.......Clarice Starling is still visiting on a regular basis.........

smokeyjoe53":9cwkgyd2 said:
Our motto is "We eat (insert school mascot) for breakfast!" unfortunately a few of our more "aggressive" types took that literally.......Clarice Starling is still visiting on a regular basis.........
Will Doggy be safe?

Back