Rumor is Baytown better watch out!!

wannabe

11-man fan
Some coaches just don't have a clue but what I am hearing is that Baytown better be ready for week one of district play. Orange Community thinks it is their year to beat them. Someone from their program told me the Orange Community coach has been telling everyone all year that they can and will beat Baytown this year. "Baytown is down this year". Sad it is truly sad. This is the same coach that just canceled on High Island so they can have 2 weeks to get healthy for Baytown. Whatever he is smoking I hope he shares it with everyone. They didn't even beat Emery JV and Baytown beat Emery varsity and yet they can beat Baytown.. Come on man.

Well they must know something that nobody else knows.... talk about waking a sleeping giant. Maybe orange played their freshman/jv against emery’s jv.

Should a coach NOT be trying to convince his kids that they can win? What am I missing here? I always thought part of a coaches job was to not only try to win, but convince your kids that they have it in them to win as well.

We all played sports and we all played to win...just sometimes....sometimes eyes don't lie. As player, you know when you may be a little outmatched. Could be wrong, don't know much about Orange this year other than their scores this year and watching what they had last year, but unless they received some of those "transfers" PUP is always yelling about, Baytown takes this one in a 45+ effort.

Back