Avalon team to beat i

Since the title of this thread is (or probably is) in the East, I will still say that Craig Steele's May Tigers will represent the East in the Championship game.

Johnny South":34ee07o9 said:
Since the title of this thread is (or probably is) in the East, I will still say that Craig Steele's May Tigers will represent the East in the Championship game.
That’s a good pick mr south . May is nice ! Very good coach .

The Tigers didn't come through the way I thought tonight. Actually I miss-guessed several. I thought Balmorhea and Borden county would be really close; I thought Jonesboro would 45 Eden; I thought Avalon would win; and I thought that Ira would get past White Deer.

Johnny South":26d4127u said:
The Tigers didn't come through the way I thought tonight. Actually I miss-guessed several. I thought Balmorhea and Borden county would be really close; I thought Jonesboro would 45 Eden; I thought Avalon would win; and I thought that Ira would get past White Deer.

YOU also thought RS would destroy Calvert. I noticed you forgot to mention that one.

It might it just might be best to engage the brain and research before one opens his mouth and puts in it writing. Sure save some embarrassing moments. When you’re wrong that many times at once it’s not just an oooops” excuse me moment that I thought this. Anything can happen at anytime but a little patient research might help. I just love the guessers on here.

Back