Blanket 1-2
Mullin 0-3

week 4 games:
Gustine @ Priddy
Blanket @ Santa Anna
Aquilla @ Sidney
Lohn @ Zephyr
Moran @ Mullin
Isn’t Gustine 1-2 from the week one forfeit?

Isn’t Gustine 1-2 from the week one forfeit?

It shows a bye on week one, I thought they had a game as well but never saw it

Unless I'm specifically told, by one of the coaches, that a game was a forfeit I simply cancel (delete) the game instead. For what it's worth, I just checked Maxpreps and they have a 1-1 record for Gustine too.

Unless I'm specifically told, by one of the coaches, that a game was a forfeit I simply cancel (delete) the game instead. For what it's worth, I just checked Maxpreps and they have a 1-1 record for Gustine too.
Yessir. And I don’t for certain, our local news has it as a forfeit but could be wrong. I only know they were supposed to play Irrdell week one and the game got cancelled. Iredell played May instead, and Gustine didn’t play. Being a non district game it really dont matter. Thanks for all you do Mike!

Unusual way to start a game, Zephyr fumbled and turned the ball over on their first play, then Lohn forced to punt had the ball go over the kicker’s head, kicker got a hold of it but was nailed at the goal line, Zephyr got the ball at the goal line and ran it in for a TD 😳🤣

Lohn some how avoided a safety despite being in their own endzone, punt only goes to their 30 and Zephyr gets it the goal line, then punches it in on the next play
Zephyr 20-0

Lohn finally found a hole in Zephyr’s defense and gets all the way to the goal line but turns it over on 3rd down, but on Zephyr’s first play sacks the QB in the endzone and gets a safety
Zephyr 28 Lohn 2

Rankings after week 4:
Sidney 16
Zephyr 29
Blanket 44
Gustine 55
Mullin 59

Records after week 4:
Sidney 3-1
Zephyr 3-1
Gustine 2-1
Blanket 1-3