Conway West

Goob

Six-man fan
Yew knowd, I don't keep up with the entertainin' arts much, but I done noted whut transpired at them MTV awards thangs whare ole Conway West done hurt that lil ole gal's feelins by sayin' she wernt as good in her video as ole Beyonce done wuz in hers. Now I have to tell yew that any ole video that Beyonce wants to do iz more than fine with me, but ole Conway done stepped over a line that wud git yur hindend whipped in most parts of thiz state (Travis Co. bein the exception, and I ain't reel shure bout the southern parts of Concho). Yew wud think that a feller who iz named after the great Conway Twitty wud knowd a lil better. And itz even worser than that: I done heard hiz daddy iz the original Batman hissef, Adam West. Holy rap star, Batman!

Goob":zq36468y said:
Yew knowd, I don't keep up with the entertainin' arts much, but I done noted whut transpired at them MTV awards thangs whare ole Conway West done hurt that lil ole gal's feelins by sayin' she wernt as good in her video as ole Beyonce done wuz in hers. Now I have to tell yew that any ole video that Beyonce wants to do iz more than fine with me, but ole Conway done stepped over a line that wud git yur hindend whipped in most parts of thiz state (Travis Co. bein the exception, and I ain't reel shure bout the southern parts of Concho). Yew wud think that a feller who iz named after the great Conway Twitty wud knowd a lil better. And itz even worser than that: I done heard hiz daddy iz the original Batman hissef, Adam West. Holy rap star, Batman!

Goob, if I ever doubted you before, this proves your pure brilliance. I am unworthy to be in your presence. You done your mamma proud.

Well, Lifegatefeller, that iz kind of yew, but I iz worried bout young Conway gettin' bad press over thiz deal. And jest like he tole ole Jay Leno he iz still ahurtin' over losin hiz momma and that led him to act a fool. I think he mite want to call up on hiz namesake fer a lil PR rehab. He cud do one of them from the past and also in the present videos with ole Conway Twitty. Yew knowd, like Hank Jr. did with hiz daddy on that "Thare's a tear in my beer song" whare yew had ole Hank Sr. in the background in black and white and Hank Jr. in the fore in color and well, I don't mind tellin' yew, it brought a tear to my evercleer first time I ever did see it. So, I think the new Conway outta do one of them thangs with the ole Conway. Maybe, do "Hello Darlin" or "Feelins", sumthin from early 70s Conway instead of the later rhinestone era Conway.

And I'm sure that fine bottle of Cognac that he killed off prior to the show probably didn't help ...

Again, Goob, brilliance in our midst.

CNN NEWS REPORT: Kanye West interrupts Patrick Swayze's funeral and said that Michael Jackson had the best funeral of the year. The best funeral of the decade..

To be honest, I am not sure which is more disturbing...

Conway's behavior or the fact that Goob was watching the VMA's?

I guess Goob really is a man of the whirled..

What really bugs me is that no one in the MSM is calling out the young racist thug for being a racist thug. This isn't the first time that Conway "George Bush hates black people" West has shown his utter hatred for anyone of the caucasian persuasion.

If it was a drunk white guy running on stage and ripping the mic from a black female award winner, how would that go down?

Irritates the crap out of me that this racist punk thug is not held accountable.

I think everyone has called him out for being just a downright idiot. It was after all, the VMA's on MTV...

becuase if someone cacasian calls him racitst that person will be called racist. it'll take someone "african american" to do it which has been done but not publicly or brodcasted. and its not even a rwasict thing its a hes an imature young chikd who cant contrll himself

rainjacktx":30hx85n0 said:
If it was a drunk white guy running on stage and ripping the mic from a black female award winner, how would that go down?

Irritates the crap out of me that this racist punk thug is not held accountable.

The "Rev" Jesse Jackson would be calling for you're head,along with others.

Dear grangerwood,

Yew knowd, it iz a miracle that I wuz awatchin' TV at the time, but I done thought that I mite be able to catch Beyonce or Shakirer doin what they do best. Most of the time yew don't have to watch no TV to git entertained in Richland. They iz alwayz sumthin goin on that will captervate yur imagination, most of the time with folks not even tryin'. The lastest thang iz the fact that we done got sum PETA folks in town. Seems a yung feller stomped a frog dead and done got in trouble. And I thought frog stompin' wuz protected by the Constitution, and if it ain't it outta be.

Dear Wild feller,

What exactly iz a "cacasian"? Iz that a feller who like standing under waterfalls? Or a feller who likes dishwasher detirgent? I like standin' in the runnin' shaller water at Ellis Crossing, does that make me a "cacasian"?

imma-let-you-finish-tim.jpg

Hear Ye
Hear Ye

I have summoned this 'young buc' to appear in my court at 0800 hours ANTE MERIDIEM.
If he fails to appear before the honorable so, I will have no choice but to file action on his illicit acting he conjured up on the Jay Leno show.

I read that his allegations are, as follows:

Sheet 1-ayuery87q36trg beyrqw897ddsa9 fywe7fry
Sheet 2- kajdsfiueurye wurtewiwoeiewrpoyeyw8
Sheet 3-jhjewfry tewiripo3we893r 7374r687

Please check back, as my court reporter will be posting this case up to the minute.

Back