Congratulations RS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,,we all know Nathan Hayes had the AD and HC position at Robert Lee. That would’ve paid lots more than the position he got at Richland Springs as an assistant. But ofcourse, he went to Richland for “athletic purposes”, as UIL calls it. Right? I’ve seen many times kids lose their senior year or any year of playing sports because coaches and UIL “assume” without hard facts or evidence, that the kids moved for athletic purposes, but yet it’s been obvious why these coaches are doing it. That’s not right. Not at all.
But here you are assuming things.?.?
Once again Chuy what is the remedy for coaches getting a new job or the UILs inaction on things as you say. I’ve asked 3 times now. Spit it out already or quit whining.

P.S. was it not Robert Lee whom withdrew the contract from hiring Hayes but kept his brother as basketball coach.?.? So he would probably be at RL if they hadn’t have done that.

The exact same they look anyone else.
What.?.? I’m asking you what rules should be implemented for coaches not to be able to move jobs and what the UIL should do about their inaction.?.?.?
I didn’t know they let Hayes go. I am assuming. Assuming accurately when it comes to Richland Springs. You’re obviously the one whining. U know what’s been going on there for years too but won’t admit it ofcourse
Whining.?. No simply saying you don’t know what your talking about nor have you come up with a plan to stop anything including your posts. Just tell me what the UIL should do.?.? I honestly don’t know what’s going on there and I can certainly tell you no rules have been broken. Maybe your feelings that’s about it. Proof of wrongdoing at RS or any of the other places you’ve named. Do you not honestly believe people have not been trying to get all these “cheater”schools in trouble, yet nothing happens.?.?.? Because they all follow the UILs guidelines. Right or wrong.?

Dear Chuy,

Iz yew the feller that has all them restaurants? Iz thare 38 of them? How duz yew make that green sauce? I really done like it.

I learned something today! Division 2 as a whole has turned into a super-dramatic soap opera 😂 (minus D1Westbrook)
That being said, anyone who disagrees that JB isnt a great coach is disregarding a coach that really did build Richland Springs to the next level. The man coached last years team brilliantly, the year before state runner-up with I believe 13 kids on the team. The man knows football and how to build a program.
What didnt look good for JB and RS was when they stripped Tipton of his JOB, Rigdon of his JOB, which he was hired as AD/HFB before one week before the season started, guess who came a running back to RS??? I am just wondering if was due to having the Rigdon boys and Valley boys on the team for his son to win a championship. Which Richland Springs did. Sorry if that seems offensive

I learned something today! Division 2 as a whole has turned into a super-dramatic soap opera 😂 (minus D1Westbrook)
That being said, anyone who disagrees that JB isnt a great coach is disregarding a coach that really did build Richland Springs to the next level. The man coached last years team brilliantly, the year before state runner-up with I believe 13 kids on the team. The man knows football and how to build a program.
What didnt look good for JB and RS was when they stripped Tipton of his JOB, Rigdon of his JOB, which he was hired as AD/HFB before one week before the season started, guess who came a running back to RS??? I am just wondering if was due to having the Rigdon boys and Valley boys on the team for his son to win a championship. Which Richland Springs did. Sorry if that seems offensive
It truly is a soap opera. You have Strawn move to the other side of the bracket, in the same region with the team they just beat in the championship. And if you thought that was all, have the #1 team in the division have the MVP you had last season in that same region. You also have to deal with region 1 before potential playing RS in state. I wish they would've done Texas 6 up until this season.

I don’t know many that actually take offense to that at all but you’ve been a member for two years it seems. So I’m sure you have already seen everything on the subject you are trying to ask about. Probably 80 pages on it. I can’t answer on it, few can. Not to be forgotten by any means. The horse is dead.

How were Strawn and RS before 2000? Genuinely curious.

I know Fort Hancock/Panther Creek/Amherst were the teams of the 90s

How were the Hounds and Coyotes back 20+ years ago.

What didnt look good for JB and RS was when they stripped Tipton of his JOB, Rigdon of his JOB, which he was hired as AD/HFB and one week before the season started, guess who came a running back to RS??? I am just wondering if was due to having the Rigdon boys and Valley boys on the team for his son to win a championship. Which they did.
It truly is a soap opera. You have Strawn move to the other side of the bracket, in the same region with the team they just beat in the championship. And if you thought that was all, have the #1 team in the division have the MVP you had last season in that same region. You also have to deal with region 1 before potential playing RS in state. I wish they would've done Texas 6 up until this season.
I wish they would've still kept Texas 6 going, it really was a great show regardless of it being Strawn. I wish they would've done a (RS and Strawn) Texas 6 at the same time. Would still be great a show with any team or teams they chose. I agree the West' playoffs is stronger but seems like the East always wins, minus Balmorhea. Strawn will have their hands full and that's an understatement!

Welcome back Gigemsooners. How did you pull it off?

Check out the Lone Star Football Network to review respective records though some scores are missing through the years. Both teams were more middle of the road competitively while Richland Springs played 11 man more recently than Strawn.

Strawn won in 03, Yoties won in 04. Believe it was both their 1st championships won, and they still have those coaches. Prior to that, RS played and almost won In 2001. Jared Hicks was on that team. I think both teams had decent programs in the 90s. Panther Creek, Whitharral, Amherst, and GORDON owned the 90s. Along with one of the most underrated state champions in 6man... Trinidad. Coached by good ole Kevin Ray, who was just inducted into the 6man HOF a couple of weeks ago!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back