Coaching Carousel 2022

Just a quick question for you three. I live just a hop, skip, and a jump from RS, and I haven’t heard any of this stuff that you are talking about. Where does all of your information come from?
The San Saba kid is already there and his family has posted all over they desperately need a house in the school district, so it’s hard to believe you didn’t know that part. Want to know what emails are being sent to AD at San Saba just call him, he has lots to say about the accusations against RS. As for The Water Valley coach, it’s happening soon. Harley turned down Jerry so Hayes was next.

The San Saba kid is already there and his family has posted all over they desperately need a house in the school district, so it’s hard to believe you didn’t know that part. Want to know what emails are being sent to AD at San Saba just call him, he has lots to say about the accusations against RS. As for The Water Valley coach, it’s happening soon. Harley turned down Jerry so Hayes was next.
Yes, you are correct. Dont know how that couldnt be a violation since they're asking about residency in the school district after the kid has already transferred to RS...
South, please call San Saba AD. I bet you wont lol. You would say it's for academics 😂
Glad Ethridge turned him down, idk what role the WV coach plans to have unless RS's OC is leaving or plans to. Could be a "speedy" turn of events.

Man-friends. Is what I recall South. It’s all hear say. Same ole same ole. Last year Richland had a Rankin kid, Brookesmith kid (that did move to May) and a couple more. That amounted to nothing. Just the itch of RS living rent free. Sorry Roach, thread was jacked. Hope that coaching search is going as planned. Good luck Sir

Threads typically get off topic on here, it’s cool. And thanks it’s going good.

Have not heard anything about Gold Burg, Savoy or Burkeville.
Also saw that Harrold was looking for AD.

Last edited:
I heard Savoy hired. Have not heard on Gold Burg or Burkeville. Where did you see the Harrold opening? Also, who ended up with the Menard job?

Based on what I'm hearing, you can go ahead and add Benjamin to the list of schools looking for a head boys coach. I hope they're able to keep building on the program that's in place there now!

Back