Coaching Carousel 2022-2023

Wilson will be open. I will say before anyone applies, beware of the administration. I wouldnt be surprised if Wilson is the next school to close down according to the guys I know from Wilson. Apparently they started the year with 140ish students K-12 and are now down to 114 with more kids leaving due to parents being fed up with the admin...

Wilson isn't shutting down. I still live there. They recently passed a bond to rebuild the school. I can't speak for the administration other than the sup who is a good dude. I really want that school to succeed. They have kids that just need a good leader and someone who can turn that place around. But I can absolutely assure you it is not closing down.

Harrold has hired (promoted) an AD so I'd expect they're only looking for a football coach now, without the possibility of AD.

I wouldn’t have a problem with that. I will say that there may be some coaches that may not want their name posted up. Another thing, if you do know of a name (for example: Irion County, Anton) pm me and I will update it. But I would like to at least give the coaches an option of either wanting to have their name posted or not if that makes sense.

I wouldn’t have a problem with that. I will say that there may be some coaches that may not want their name posted up. Another thing, if you do know of a name (for example: Irion County, Anton) pm me and I will update it. But I would like to at least give the coaches an option of either wanting to have their name posted or not if that makes sense.
Sounds like a plan 💪

Back