Chester vs Longview Trinity

JacketMom

11-man fan
Well, coming off a restful week, the Chester Yellow Jackets play host to our friends from the north..Longview Trinity. Longview comes in with an expected win over Tyler Kings as Chester had an unexpected forfeit in Baytown Christian for an extra week of rest. So the question for each team is..will Longview's early schedule help them in overcoming the Jackets offensive speed and hard-hitting defense? Will the lack of competition last week hinder the Jackets in their quest for redemption from last year's loss in Longview?

I find it odd that the spread for this game is 0. Not sure I've seen that before in the weekly spreads. Curious as to the determination of that. No matter...it should be a great game. You know me though...gonna pick my home boys to pull this one out with their home field advantage. As long as they are mentally in the game and keep turnovers to a minimum, these guys can do great things and make great plays together.

Prayers for safe travel to our guests and of course safe play on the field. We had 3 key injuries in last year's match-up and I don't want to see that for either team...any team.

Come out and watch a good game, but come hungry. Our booster club can serve up some good eatin'!

Congrats to Chester for a well played game last night. They played really well and looked like they displayed good sportsmanship. Good luck the rest of the year!

Back