Chester vs Orange Community Christian

JacketMom

11-man fan
Well, we are down to two games left in non-district play before heading into district competition for the Chester Yellow Jackets. This week we travel south to take on the OCC Lions. The Lions have had the Yellow Jackets' number in the past, taking 2 out of the 3 games played.

The Yellow Jackets have a new number this year though, one I don't think OCC will be able to figure out this time. The Lions may be a little surprised at the passion these boys have this year, because they are no pushover. We have an explosive offense..we can throw and we can run. And when our defense gets on the field, then look out...the sting is on. Although we didn't play our best defense last week against Oakwood, I feel like these boys will be back on track this week, ready to attack the ball like they know how to.

As it was last week, there is a big difference in the spreads. Sixmanfootball picks us by 36 and Sixmania picks OCC by 22. As you know I love those folks who pick my boys!

Who's it gonna be? It's anybody's guess now but the Jackets will decide it on the field Friday night. I love Fabulous Fantastic Fanatical Football Friday!

Back