Baytown Christian vs Orange Community

DirtyBayBulldog

11-man fan
Is this the year Orange beats BCA. A post was made a few weeks ago stating a secret weapon by Orange exist that will give them the W. Will they play spoiler to BCA HoCo?

Thoughts?

Have not heard much about a superstar player this year but glancing at the roster Orange does not have much depth. That may be the key factor

Old76er":3hbaqcil said:
Have not heard much about a superstar player this year but glancing at the roster Orange does not have much depth. That may be the key factor

"Rumor is Baytown better watch out!" Thread in the Private Schools section.

WarEagle":1l8landr said:
Well you know I'd love to see the bay cleaned out, but I don't see it until CP or Freddy takes a crack at you!!

-War Eagle!!!

Can’t wait to see what happens when Cedar Park and Fredericksburg “take a crack” at each other first! Make sure you are scoring that one on max preps War Eagle! That’s going to be a great game. Couple in division 1 and 2 I can’t wait to see the results of also.

Old76er":3ibzfyjw said:
WarEagle":3ibzfyjw said:
Well you know I'd love to see the bay cleaned out, but I don't see it until CP or Freddy takes a crack at you!!

-War Eagle!!!

Can’t wait to see what happens when Cedar Park and Fredericksburg “take a crack” at each other first! Make sure you are scoring that one on max preps War Eagle! That’s going to be a great game. Couple in division 1 and 2 I can’t wait to see the results of also.

Yep that should be an entertaining battle!!

Back