CHEROKEE. VS LORAINE

That weather was bad tonight, and that was the worst football field I have seen in ages. Cherokee has a good team no doubt, but if we played again on a dry field I think Loraine would have scored 50 points on them. I never seen so many fumbles from the Bulldogs. Six Loraine fumbles in the first half alone. I could barely see across the field at times with the rain pouring down and lightning strikes.
Cherokee may have had the fastest team we seen this year and they will light you up if given the chance.
Thankfully the rain eased up in the 4th Quarter a little and the Bulldogs scored 3 unanswered Touchdowns to put the game away. Neither team ever got a 2 point conversion during the game.
Loraine won they are the better team. Stop it with the 50 points stuff. You couldn’t score 50 on Blackwell with perfect weather and you couldn’t/didn’t score 50 on Cherokee’s defense last night. It was a great old fashioned defensive game that you don’t see in sixman very often. Take the W and move on.

Loraine won they are the better team. Stop it with the 50 points stuff. You couldn’t score 50 on Blackwell with perfect weather and you couldn’t/didn’t score 50 on Cherokee’s defense last night. It was a great old fashioned defensive game that you don’t see in sixman very often. Take the W and move on.
But don’t you agree if it was dry Loraine might have scored 50? Loraine was hurt playing Blackwell as well.

No. No one has scored 50 on Cherokee all year. With that reasoning if it was dry Cherokee could have scored 70. Let’s not bring up hurt players. Was Loraine hurt for the Highland game? Benjamin? They scored 50 on O’Donnell but O’Donnel scored 42? Loraine is the best team in Region 4. They played the game and won. It was a great ugly nasty game. Hate it my team lost but that type of game was something you don’t see very often.

Back