CHEROKEE. VS LORAINE

otil_85

Six-man fan
Well talking about a nailbiter last week it came down to the last play . This week will also be a Battle and hope we can get back some of our juice we had during District play . LORAINE is a Great Team and we will show up once again . Cherokee had a few guys under the weather last week and couldn’t get back to 100% . Bravo to those guys and there great efforts and pulling off the BIG W . It doesn’t really matter if we win by 1 or 45 in the playoffs it’s about the Big Dance . Coach White did an amazing job Coaching and pulling the W . I will make a Prediction Cherokee wins by 22 . Let’s Go Big Blue !!!! Good Luck to Both Teams !!!!!

Well talking about a nailbiter last week it came down to the last play . This week will also be a Battle and hope we can get back some of our juice we had during District play . LORAINE is a Great Team and we will show up once again . Cherokee had a few guys under the weather last week and couldn’t get back to 100% . Bravo to those guys and there great efforts and pulling off the BIG W . It doesn’t really matter if we win by 1 or 45 in the playoffs it’s about the Big Dance . Coach White did an amazing job Coaching and pulling the W . I will make a Prediction Cherokee wins by 22 . Let’s Go Big Blue !!!! Good Luck to Both Teams !!!!!
I asked this question the other day and no one said Cherokee had sick players. Which is it..

I asked this question the other day and no one said Cherokee had sick players. Which is it..
I didn’t realize I had to answer to all your post . It’s all the above . Plus it was a top secret. And I didn’t see any of your Credentials that you had clearance to know anything about our Tribe . I will Check my paper work to see if I receive your application.

I didn’t realize I had to answer to all your post . It’s all the above . Plus it was a top secret. And I didn’t see any of your Credentials that you had clearance to know anything about our Tribe . I will Check my paper work to see if I receive your application.
And I didn't realize I struck a nerve. No sense in getting all worked up over there... This is literally a post about Cherokee. If you don't want to answer then just don't answer. Pretty simple. 🤷

Yes the stomach bug was going through the school. Cherokee had players who were dealing with it. They seemed to not be as fast as normal. Don’t forget Blackwell has a great defense. I believe Loraine was down 6-8 at halftime against Blackwell correct? And couldn’t score 30 on them. Just something to think about.

AJ Williams only played like one or two series against Blackwell. JV players got playing time. Their standout kicker/lineman Lujan was out that game as well

Last edited:
Please stop making excuses. Anything can happen on Friday night or whatever night the game is played on. Two teams line up and play a game and whatever happens will happen. Same can be said for this coming Friday night. What are we teaching these kids. When things don't go the way you hoped there's an excuse for it. Life happens and it is what it is and we must adapt. Let the boys play the game Friday night and we will see who really is the best. No matter what happens the best team will adapt and overcome. We must teach our kids this that life never goes as planned and sometimes you get the breaks but we diminish a victory with all the excuses that you guys seem to come up with. You take away from what these kids have and will accomplish every time you make an excuse.

Please stop making excuses. Anything can happen on Friday night or whatever night the game is played on. Two teams line up and play a game and whatever happens will happen. Same can be said for this coming Friday night. What are we teaching these kids. When things don't go the way you hoped there's an excuse for it. Life happens and it is what it is and we must adapt. Let the boys play the game Friday night and we will see who really is the best. No matter what happens the best team will adapt and overcome. We must teach our kids this that life never goes as planned and sometimes you get the breaks but we diminish a victory with all the excuses that you guys seem to come up with. You take away from what these kids have and will accomplish every time you make an excuse.
Yep and when someone gets injured put in a JV guy and let them get experience and score a few points. No excuses here!

Calm down! Questions were asked about the health of both teams. No one made an excuse for anything. They just answered the question that was asked. Yes, both teams had a little adversity to overcome (not a lot), and still found a way to win. Both teams are healthy, which is what everyone wants at this time of year.

Back