Championship Game Day Thread

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
Leman and I are just getting started here this morning. Stayed up late prepping. About to head to breakfast to prep more with Craig, then we are off to the games.

Share your thoughts and experiences of today. I will read this at times throughout the day. Safe travels to all.

#cleareyesfullhearts

Looking forward to the day! I will be very interested to see what attendance numbers are. I'm still split on playing these games at The Deathstar vs Abilene.
On the one side, Abilene is in the heart of 6-Man country. On the other, is playing ALL UIL Championships at the same venue. (And what a venue! The place is right down the road from me and I have seen a lot of really good high school football there.)
Weather for today: Abilene: 47 with lots of wind. AT&T Stadium: 72 and glorious.

Guess I'll be watching the dynamic duo on the laptop. Too many issues to overcome to make the trip. Thanks Granger for assisting in the webcast. Just remember that it can get awfully "Smokey" in the stadium after fireworks go off.............

Definitely looking forward to watching the games online this afternoon. Thanks Granger for all of the updates and for the folks and FSSW for the video streaming. Looking forward to it.

Looks like the rainjack t-shirts are going to have to go back into the mothballs, and I'm going to have to watch the games on the interwebz.

I was looking forward to maybe meeting everyone in person I even purchased non-refundable hotels rooms on Expedia in anticipation. But alas - I must finish my living room before we depart for the Her Majesty's kingdom on Monday.

Looks like a good broadcast ... I like the graphic with the correct 6 man yard line ...

Good broadcast crew and PA announcer ...

Back