Championship Game Day Thread

Man I need a new computer. I must have re-loaded/refreshed alt least a couple of hundred. times. Compared to the streamed game I watched a couple of years ago the picture quality is unbelievable.
No CP or Topher?
Nice tie Mr. Guru.
Great job.

granger":3unp3m04 said:
But seriously, what are your best criticisms? I got confused a few times on what highlights they were showing

You have not yet mentioned 51eleven.........
Seriously, have you mentioned Don (or maybe the scholarship) and i just missed it?

smokeyjoe53":ge9f0x8u said:
I dare you to tell Craig to be quiet and let you talk.....

That would be awesome.

"Craig - if you would shut up for just a second, I'd comment on the frequency of field turf in 6-man football".

Doing a great job Granger! Its funny putting faces to names because you look nothing like what I imagined. My computer was jacking up during the DI game but I havent had to refresh at all during the DII game. I see how Grandfalls beat Follett and everyone else this year. Them fellers are quick and FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job Crowell!!!!!!!!

Granger please tell the folks at FSW how much we appreciate them covering the games and giving us a chance to see the games! Was awesome to get to watch 6Man nation in the "Big House."

No doubt the distance to Arlington kept a lot of 6Man fans from attending but I talked to several guys from the metromess attending their first 6M game. And they had a great time! Added bonus was the wonderful weather inside The Deathstar...

gohorns40":r4s9n95d said:
No doubt the distance to Arlington kept a lot of 6Man fans from attending but I talked to several guys from the metromess attending their first 6M game. And they had a great time! Added bonus was the wonderful weather inside The Deathstar...

It didn't bother the Crowell fans. We packed the section they had open for us and had some overflow up into the second level.

I have been to two Finals games (GC vs Throck at Shotwell) and this one. I will drive the extra mileage to the house of Jerry with no complaints because I could feel my fingers and toes after the game was over. The replays on the big screen were a plus also.

Congrats to my Wildcats and GFR on their wins!!

Got home safely. I hope everyone else does the same.

I had a great time. I know Fox was excited and is already talking about next year if the games are in Arlington. There was a lot of talk that this would be a trial run for doing them on TV.

Congratulations to Crowell and Grandfalls-Royalty. Two really great and deserving teams.

Congrats to Crowell and GR, two tough, and very fast teams. Even though we came up short, Still proud to be a Milford Bulldog Dad #4 Jacobe Essary love you son.

Was tha attendance announced? The crowd was noticeably smaller for DII. I know a lot of GFR and Milford folks were at the first game and expected most of Crowell and May fans to exit before the DII game.

Here's what was just tweeted… from my buddies here

RT @texashsfootball: Six Man attendance D1 - 6842; D2 - 4875 | Florida 8A - 9978; 7A - 4476; 6A - 4001 #txhsfb

The announced crowd for DII as I understand the process at AT&T is that all tickets scanned after the conclusion of the first game are the 2nd game totals. Maybe it's at the end of the 3rd Q.

Why wife is still cracking up at the comment about highlights in my hair… if you only knew how little I cared about my hair, except that it grows like crazy… when it gets even shorter, it is more grey or whiter

as for the glasses look. About 3 1/2 years ago, my vision reached old age, where you have to get readers AND wear contacts or move to glasses… I spent all of $9 for the frames online. awesome place that was an ad on this site for me once, zennioptical.com

Thanks for watching. It was fun. The first game was solid (I made some mistakes) but I really feel like we did a great job on the second game.

Back