Can Crowell defend the State Title

WV Backer":uw0n12e4 said:
Relax Cougarfan13 & let*it*roll, I just got home and logged in. Didn't take you guys long did it? Oh well, you deserve to gloat and I deserve whatever you dish out. I was wrong, you were right. The East rules the roost this year and Abbott did it in fine style. I'm not the kind to run and hide from my posts, if I said it I own it and this time I was way off. Good thing I didn't bet the ranch, right Johnny South?

Congratulations to the Abbott Panthers on their hard earned state championship and congratulations to you Abbott fans that didn't listen to the likes of me and kept the faith in their Panthers.
Don't need to relax,,, just giving back the sh*t I've heard all season long thank you,,,,,

Cougarfan13":1barb8pa said:
WV Backer":1barb8pa said:
Relax Cougarfan13 & let*it*roll, I just got home and logged in. Didn't take you guys long did it? Oh well, you deserve to gloat and I deserve whatever you dish out. I was wrong, you were right. The East rules the roost this year and Abbott did it in fine style. I'm not the kind to run and hide from my posts, if I said it I own it and this time I was way off. Good thing I didn't bet the ranch, right Johnny South?

Congratulations to the Abbott Panthers on their hard earned state championship and congratulations to you Abbott fans that didn't listen to the likes of me and kept the faith in their Panthers.
Don't need to relax,,, just giving back the sh*t I've heard all season long thank you,,,,,

Why does your screen name not say panther fan?

WV Backer":3ne6hl1k said:

Thanks WVman, you have owned up and I like that in a man. The only other thing is about all of those disappointed Abbott fans you mentioned earlier! lol
No, today was a great day of football. As good as I have seen. Thank you to all the teams for the great show!

pistol":3rb8iatx said:
Cougarfan13":3rb8iatx said:
WV Backer":3rb8iatx said:

Why does your screen name not say panther fan?

Check my LOCATION, went to school in Aquilla, live in Mount Calm

Im finally back where my cell works so its tme to eat my helping of crow. I like mine well done with lots of salt and pepper.....

I tip my Wildcat repeat hat to the Abbott Panthers!! They came and won the title. Big bunch of physical well conditioned, well coached young men. After getting to the game 14 secs into it and my Cats had already scored i thougt this is just going to be a repeat of the last two State games I witnessed and again i questioned why was attending the game instead of having an early Christmas with the inlaws. When the venue was the best part of the last two title games I guestioned my decision. Man was I wrong!! I also thought that once the Wildcats passing game got going them big Abbott boys would b9e suckig wind come mid third quarter if it lasted that long..... Again I was wrong!!

Abbott played a steller game!! Whoever made the fewest mistakes was going to get to hoist the trophy in the end!!

Now my guestion is where was this group last year and during the early season this year? I looked over their schedule and scores and thought here we go again.... What happened in the Calvert game?? Wake up a sleeping giant maybe?? My Cats held em to 15 with a wide reciever as a QB.....

Again my hats off to the Panthers and the coaching staff. Game well played and a title well deserved!!

But my Cats get the last word. My Wildcats weren't supposed to even get out of district this year and are now the State runners up. What a season Cats!!! Keep your heads up and start preparing for a long run again next season. Proud of all my Wildcats!!!

Caprock kid":23ejibez said:
That comment wasn't directed at RS just Abbott since you seem to think they are so great. Where were you the past two years or more when the West was beating the East like a red headed step child?

How does Crowell, who won back to back, represent the entire West? BTW, last I checked, Crowell dominated the West as well, not just the East. Abbott winning State doesn't mean the East is better, just that our representative won the State Game this year. That's it. Congrats to all four teams who made it and played, or coached in the game; so that the select few who either watched from the stands, listened on the radio, or watched the updates could sit on here and pass judgment as though our opinions validates Abbott or justifies Crowells existence in six man football. Get real folks. While your insults may be simple jabs at friendly foes; we didn't allow those young men from Abbott one weekend to enjoy their amazing accomplishment.

Mexican Englishman":2da4mylx said:
oldfat&bald":2da4mylx said:
Cougarfan13":2da4mylx said:
Check my LOCATION, went to school in Aquilla,

That explains a lot. Hey, did y'all ever figure out where Sands is at?
Explains what? That he went to school. Who cares where Sands is at. Did you figure out where you are at?
It's ok Baldy, I got it, lol. Some peoples strings are just wound a tad too tight. Pluck it and when the dog starts howling you will know!

Shad Kline":3gqgoc03 said:
Mexican Englishman":3gqgoc03 said:
oldfat&bald":3gqgoc03 said:
Cougarfan13":3gqgoc03 said:
Check my LOCATION, went to school in Aquilla,

That explains a lot. Hey, did y'all ever figure out where Sands is at?
Explains what? That he went to school. Who cares where Sands is at. Did you figure out where you are at?
It's ok Baldy, I got it, lol. Some peoples strings are just wound a tad too tight. Pluck it and when the dog starts howling you will know!

;-)

I exhibited great restraint by not making one of my snide comments when I first saw this topic but now that the games are over........... Of course Crowell would defend their title as did Throckmorton and as will Abbott and Richland Springs in 2016. Unless they choose not to play football next year, every time they step on the field they are"defending" their title.

smokeyjoe53":123eaiy4 said:
Listen Jack, I exhibited great restraint by not making one of my snide comments when I first saw this topic but now that the games are over........... Of course Crowell would defend their title as did Throckmorton and as will Abbott and Richland Springs in 2016. Unless they choose not to play football next year, every time they step on the field they are"defending" their title.
And that's why you have Uncle Sy as your avatar.

Back