Can Crowell defend the State Title

Johnny South":16n7zbb7 said:
WV Backer":16n7zbb7 said:
Clearly I am not clairvoyant... but I bet I'm right on this one.

As confident as you seem to be, just what kind of odds are you offering?
Or, how many points are you giving?
Ummm... I thought it was pretty clear that 45 is the magic number. The only way it doesn't end that way is if Crowell empties the bench as they did the last two years vs. May. Two years ago May came back a little and made it a 26 point game but not so last year. It won't be for lack of effort on the part of Abbott, they just don't have the horsepower. Remember though, I picked Borden County to beat Crowell so Abbott has that going for them.

Garrett2810":19nmg1es said:
Crowell by 45 the real state game was last week with them and Borden County.

I thought this year the real state championship was,between Happy & Bc...

That's what the people on this sight were saying....
I'm glad Crowell did not give a crap what keyboard warriors had to say about it,and I am sure Abbott and Follet do not care either.. This is why the games are decided on the field.. Congrats to all 4 teams Playing for the State Championship

WV Backer":vpuap5tw said:
There are going to be a lot of disappointed Abbott fans after next weekend. I understand that the "panthersarecoming" but I think they're going to be leaving disillusioned.
WHUT?????????

WV Backer":3k8186kv said:
Oh Johnny-Boy, don't try to make this about the WV. I'm just saying that there are some folks that are going to be disappointed when Abbott makes it all the way to the championship game only to be 45'd. You are right about one thing, they are the best from one side of the bracket but then, that's not saying much is it? I've got nothing against Abbott, I'm sure they are a fine bunch of kids with a top-notch coaching staff but I don't think they would have made it past the second round in Region 1 or 2. Feel free to disagree if you'd like, that's your prerogative but you'll still be just as wrong.

WHUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

coyote_king":3f6lrhuv said:
Well, Abbott will have all the motivation they need. Attacking dialogue, really? I think it comes down to Abbott's offense, because I don't see them stopping Crowell much. No one has came close to stopping Crowell this postseason. Guess what? All teams bust their butts starting in August. No one is disrespecting Abbott, Crowell is just that good.

And now ?????

WV Backer":3nzcjelv said:
Johnny South":3nzcjelv said:
WV Backer":3nzcjelv said:
Clearly I am not clairvoyant... but I bet I'm right on this one.

As confident as you seem to be, just what kind of odds are you offering?
Or, how many points are you giving?
Ummm... I thought it was pretty clear that 45 is the magic number. The only way it doesn't end that way is if Crowell empties the bench as they did the last two years vs. May. Two years ago May came back a little and made it a 26 point game but not so last year. It won't be for lack of effort on the part of Abbott, they just don't have the horsepower. Remember though, I picked Borden County to beat Crowell so Abbott has that going for them.
And now??????

coyote_king":pyqv1hxz said:
Never understood all this "You are trashing these kids talk." First off, he's not trashing anybody. It's pretty dang obvious that the west is the tougher path in D1. Just like the east is tougher in D2. You really think these young men are phased by this? If I was a kid from Abbott reading this it would fuel my fire. I'm positive doubting a team helps that team a lot more than it hurts. If anyone is offended by some talk on a message board, they are too sensitive. Is saying "You guys aren't as good as this team, you are going to get 45'd" going to hurt their feelings? These kids are out there going at it on a field for 4 quarters.(Or less if it's a state game, the ways these past couple years have went.) Save the PC stuff for something else, not football.
Where are you now?????

Caprock kid":3nzqrpgh said:
The sun shines on a dog's a** every now and then. :O

What sad comment , tell the kids in the East what you posted here......brave typist

Maybe it will shine on your *ss next year........

That comment wasn't directed at RS just Abbott since you seem to think they are so great. Where were you the past two years or more when the West was beating the East like a red headed step child?

Relax Cougarfan13 & let*it*roll, I just got home and logged in. Didn't take you guys long did it? Oh well, you deserve to gloat and I deserve whatever you dish out. I was wrong, you were right. The East rules the roost this year and Abbott did it in fine style. I'm not the kind to run and hide from my posts, if I said it I own it and this time I was way off. Good thing I didn't bet the ranch, right Johnny South?

Congratulations to the Abbott Panthers on their hard earned state championship and congratulations to you Abbott fans that didn't listen to the likes of me and kept the faith in their Panthers.

Caprock kid":2r91f067 said:
That comment wasn't directed at RS just Abbott since you seem to think they are so great. Where were you the past two years or more when the West was beating the East like a red headed step child?
Never said they were "SO GREAT" , just that people like you never seem to look at factors such as injured players , second string player in the game, or an off week ,,,,,,, except when it comes to the teams out West. You sound like you are really frustrated for some reason......

Back