Can Crowell defend the State Title

Mexican Englishman":1te4dou4 said:
Your so funny! About as funny as your website.

*YOU'RE* so funny.

There. That's better.
I wish the east Texas schools would quit dragging the rest of the state's education system down.

Mexican Englishman":3sus14sn said:
Shad Kline":3sus14sn said:
oldfat&bald":3sus14sn said:
Cougarfan13":3sus14sn said:
Check my LOCATION, went to school in Aquilla,

That explains a lot. Hey, did y'all ever figure out where Sands is at?
I think its about 76 clicks north of Aquilla!
Ah, so you've been to my website. Thanks for stopping in.

oldfat&bald":24qdmxjg said:
Mexican Englishman":24qdmxjg said:

*YOU'RE* so funny.

There. That's better.
I wish the east Texas schools would quit dragging the rest of the state's education system down.
Thank you for the correction. You are right, all these west Texas families moving in for work has had a a effect on our education system. But with growth, are some obstacles.

Mexican Englishman":35lhb7og said:
oldfat&bald":35lhb7og said:
Mexican Englishman":35lhb7og said:

*YOU'RE* so funny.

There. That's better.
Thank you for the correction. You are right, all these west Texas families moving in for work has had a a effect on our education system. But with growth, are some obstacles.

You must be confused with the people who go in to the oil business because they live all over.

Caprock kid":3otr1az6 said:
Mexican Englishman":3otr1az6 said:
oldfat&bald":3otr1az6 said:
Mexican Englishman":3otr1az6 said:

*YOU'RE* so funny.

There. That's better.

You must be confused with the people who go in to the oil business because they live all over.
No, I am talking about the families that are leaving west Texas because their is no jobs. Face it, the majority of schools with declining numbers are in west Texas.

You probably have a very broad image of West Texas. But I would rather be in this dwindling area than where the sheep out number the women.

Caprock kid":ytecdrme said:
You probably have a very broad image of West Texas. But I would rather be in this dwindling area than where the sheep out number the women.
Careful about the sheep comments........ West Texas has a lot of sheep

Lots of sheep out in the great western part of our state. Not so much in the pines of the east. Too wet, too much footrot...... Among other maladies......

CowboyP":tqg0k0qq said:
Caprock, you obviously haven't been very far east.

Been all the way to Marshall to El Campo and Laredo that's pretty far East for the small town of Paducah. People are a little different the further you get from home.

Back