Calvert, Rigdon, & Hayes!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say to believe nothing you hear/read and only half of what you see. I guess I had better quit quoting the media, we for sure know to not quote the media. I wish some people would get out of the worlds oldest profession and do right about our school kids. It’s not right for these kids at these schools to be put in the unknown they are being put in.

This didn't age well... Wonder why RL kept S.Hayes as a basketball coach when N.
Hayes was supposed to be AD/HFB? Wasnt the whole point for them to work with each other? Cant wait to see where N.Hayes lands... I'm assuming a school with the initials RS...
Ask the superintendent there…definitely not somewhere that wants to be winners

Arnie is a snake in the grass for RS. He only knows one thing and that's below Burkharts belt
Hardly a snake. Good sir you just couldn’t have a decent conversation and resorted to what was it calling b@tch and to tuck it and suck it f@ggot.? Is that correct.? Grow up my man. I was simple asking questions on matters I’m not informed about. You didn’t have to answer me but you chose too and then threw a tantrum because I wouldn’t call you. Take some time and go fishing or something you need some R&R

Last edited:
Hardly a snake. Good sir you just couldn’t have a decent conversation and resorted to what was it calling b@tch and to tuck it and suck it f@ggot.? Is that correct.? Grow up my man. I was simple asking questions on matters I’m not informed about. You didn’t have to answer me but you chose too and then threw a tantrum because I wouldn’t call you. Take some time and go fishing or something you need some R&R
😂😂😂😂 Whatever Fikes 1.0 or 2.0 who knows nowadays with the inbreeding

Guys, please, can we just keep the conversations related to six-man football? I'm not sure this silly name-calling and nonsense is really necessary on a public forum. If you can't help but call one another names, maybe you could just exchange phone numbers and do a daily text or something?

I don't mean to pick on the two of you either. There are a lot of things I see on here that probably do a lot more harm than good for both this site and the six-man community in general. There are folks who come on here, daily, just to get informed and, while entertaining to some I'm sure, I doubt most folks care to know what any person thinks about any other person on this site.

Guys, please, can we just keep the conversations related to six-man football? I'm not sure this silly name-calling and nonsense is really necessary on a public forum. If you can't help but call one another names, maybe you could just exchange phone numbers and do a daily text or something?

I don't mean to pick on the two of you either. There are a lot of things I see on here that probably do a lot more harm than good for both this site and the six-man community in general. There are folks who come on here, daily, just to get informed and, while entertaining to some I'm sure, I doubt most folks care to know what any person thinks about any other person on this site.
If you two hyenas do exchange phone numbers, could you screen shot your conversation and post it on here. At least until the season actually starts. It's been slow, and I'm tired of watching "The View".

If you two hyenas do exchange phone numbers, could you screen shot your conversation and post it on here. At least until the season actually starts. It's been slow, and I'm tired of watching "The View".
Apologies Mike.
Slaughterhouse, I'm just waiting on Arnaud the Crusader😂😂😂... Other than that, all other posts I decide to make in the future will be football related.

Apologies Mike.
Slaughterhouse, I'm just waiting on Arnaud the Crusader😂😂😂... Other than that, all other posts I decide to make in the future will be football related.
Im good with that. I like how you couldn't resist to look the name up. Yet you keep private messaging me the same stuff toxic stuff you just said you would refrain from. Atleast try to be honest at some point.

Im good with that. I like how you couldn't resist to look the name up. Yet you keep private messaging me the same stuff toxic stuff you just said you would refrain from. Atleast try to be honest at some point.
I just literally asked you to stop messaging me (constantly). And yes, I didnt refrain from my foulmouth messages back to you. Toxic smh... Message me your number and we can exchange texts or a phone call.
I'm here to talk sixmanfootball and support this site. Have a good one.

Gagem. You're still a trash-talking dickhead bully. Richland Springs will forever live rent-free in your feeble little mind. Your envy of Richland Springs is blinding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back