BIG Underdog winning

Eagle52":1pnzjptg said:
Ok WARNING then come Saturday I would not have any thing to drink if I was you horn keeper we don't want you to choke on your tea
Teas going down pretty smooth so far......
They gonna get to surprising somebody soon?

I went to the Temple Centex/Buckholts game in Bryan the other night. And let's just say, that was the most disappointing game I have ever watched. Both teams are very weak this year.

Buckholts losing 5 of the 6 starters from last year, plus a new coach (who has never coached 6-man)(it shows) are looking VERY down this year. DON'T EXPECT MUCH THIS YEAR!!

Temple Centex is not much better. With pretty good size this year, I expected a blowout from the beginning....not at all. Sloppy football, can't pass the ball at all, decent running back tho.

Very excited to see Centex play Aggieland Homeschool this year in week 3. Aggieland being my upset team this year after seeing them scrimmage calvert and beat the socks off Bastrop Tribe in week 1 (centex play them tmrw in week 2, would like to see)

BTW, Aggieland homeschool was picked to lose by 30 in week 1 by Bastrop Tribe......The Spartans ended the game with 5 min to go in 3rd with a score 59-14. Playing a pretty good Bastrop Tribe team who is coached by the phenomenal coach Billy Helms

THAT_GUY_SHELTON":1b8vwoky said:
I went to the Temple Centex/Buckholts game in Bryan the other night. And let's just say, that was the most disappointing game I have ever watched. Both teams are very weak this year.

Buckholts losing 5 of the 6 starters from last year, plus a new coach (who has never coached 6-man)(it shows) are looking VERY down this year. DON'T EXPECT MUCH THIS YEAR!!

Temple Centex is not much better. With pretty good size this year, I expected a blowout from the beginning....not at all. Sloppy football, can't pass the ball at all, decent running back tho.

Very excited to see Centex play Aggieland Homeschool this year in week 3. Aggieland being my upset team this year after seeing them scrimmage calvert and beat the socks off Bastrop Tribe in week 1 (centex play them tmrw in week 2, would like to see)

Last I checked Montalbo and Tomek were starters on offense last year, with Moore seeing plenty of time. And Raul, Hondo, both Campos's and Baez were all players on defense last year. I keep hearing we lost to much, but the players are here. All we're missing is our coach and the boys standing on the sidelines not getting to play. By the way, you need to graduate already, go up to Mount Calm and grab Satcher; and you both come back to Buckholts and right the ship!

Hahahaha , I love Buckholts, but there coach isn't there only problem. Last game I saw, Buckholts had 2 interceptions and 6 fumbles. I agree they need help on the cosching side, but it's more than that.

P.s I'd love to come back

So excited for week 4 match-up between Centex Homeshool Chargers and the Aggieland Homeschool Spartans!!!!! These two teams have both risen abundantly in the ranks this year and are looking for a great match-up in Temple this coming Friday. Centex has a 45 point spread over the Spartans(promise that is not even close to accurate), but we will see Friday. Going to be exciting!!!! Battle of the Homeschools!!!! Taiao #2 vs #6......will those ranks switch after this game??? Or no???

THAT_GUY_SHELTON":249yfonu said:

Remember writing this? Pray your words don't come back to haunt you, because crow taste terrible!!!

badgercountry":tnjxug2z said:
THAT_GUY_SHELTON":tnjxug2z said:

Remember writing this? Pray your words don't come back to haunt you, because crow taste terrible!!!

I stand behind the statistics!!!

Statistics, especially in sixman, can be very misleading. Look at Richland Springs stats only and you could say they are weak.............

THAT_GUY_SHELTON":2v83y9ju said:
badgercountry":2v83y9ju said:
THAT_GUY_SHELTON":2v83y9ju said:

I stand behind the statistics!!!

There's Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics..........

smokeyjoe53":1xc0ozba said:
Statistics, especially in sixman, can be very misleading. Look at Richland Springs stats only and you could say they are weak.............

Oh crap Smokey!! Someone will think you said something bad about Richland Springs and send Goob out to get you.

I'll 'splain it to Goob the next time I catch him at Sunny Beach..................By the way observing Goob swimming is not recommended for impressionable children or large aquatic creatures...............

Back