Best team of all time

I got several questions for you 6-man experts who have been around the game for a while, here they are:
1. Most dominant team of all-time? (single season, not dynasty)
2. Best dynasty of all-time? ( example: late 80's early 90's Ft. Hancock, Richland Springs, the Ethridge years)
3. Best program of all-time? (basically, team with the most success since its inception)
2018 Baytown Christian Academy
14 wins, 0 Losses
TAPPS Div. III State Champions
- 11 45-point mercy rule wins
- 8 Shutouts
* One of the most dominant defenses I’ve ever seen.
Follow Coach Albarado on Instagram

The Walker Tippy teams of RS were as great as any that ever suited up. 2015 and 2016 went undefeated. 2017 would have been the icing on the cake barring Walker’s injuries. The concussion in the opener against Happy caused them to fall a little short, even though the Cowboys came out strong that year. Then with the blown out knee (and non-contact at that) in the playoffs and Milford sent them to the house. Tippy should make any top five player list.

My pick was probably the 2017 Borden County team. My perspective:

Happy had a great run in 14, 15, 16, and 17. The 17 team was very senior heavy, and most of those kids got lots of playing time all four years, but especially 15-17. BC had our number all three years, but that group of Happy seniors was about as talented as I've seen. To lose to BC that year, by that much, tells me that particular BC team was dominant.

2015 - BC 14-1
* Happy 22 BC 64
* Happy 37 Crowell 22
* BC 40 Crowell 68 Week 15

2016 - BC 15-1 (State Champ)
* Happy 58 BC 92
Only loss to Calvert 62-60, Week 3

2017 - BC 16-0 (State Champ)
* Happy 38 BC 70

Happy had a great run in 14, 15, 16, and 17. The 17 team was very senior heavy, and most of those kids got lots of playing time all four years, but especially 15-17. BC had our number all three years, but that group of Happy seniors was about as talented as I've seen. To lose to BC that year, by that much, tells me that particular BC team was dominant.

2015 - BC 14-1
* Happy 22 BC 64
* Happy 37 Crowell 22

* Happy 58 BC 92

* Happy 38 BC 70
What year was it that Happy 45d Valley and then met in the playoffs and Valley 45d Happy? I believe the playoff game was played in littlefield

Damien was fast but McLean had a team of disciplined players who would minimize those long runs. McLean shut down Milford and Taron and would have done the same to Damien.
Linman had those boys rolling on all cylinders. People tend to forget. McLean was very athletic, tall, big, had everything you needed to win a state championship. Blocking was amazing to watch even with a unbalanced tight set with the FB going in motion.

2015 - BC 14-1
* Happy 22 BC 64
* Happy 37 Crowell 22

* Happy 58 BC 92

* Happy 38 BC 70
2017 BC was great, would matchup well with that 2018 McLean team
(slight correction BC was 13-1 in 2015, 14-1 in 2016, and 15-0 in 2017)

2010 Brenham Christian Academy Eagles. 14-0, won the TAPPS state title, and outscored opponents 841-187 that season. Dominant.

Know it's TAPPS but Austin Regents from 01-03 had quite the run. 2 losses in three years and both losses against Richland Springs.
Those were some big boys at AR. I could have sworn a year or two after that they went 11man and their RB transferred to Westlake and was their running back. Last name was Hager If I’m thinking correctly. Would you happen to know.

The Walker Tippy teams of RS were as great as any that ever suited up. 2015 and 2016 went undefeated. 2017 would have been the icing on the cake barring Walker’s injuries. The concussion in the opener against Happy caused them to fall a little short, even though the Cowboys came out strong that year. Then with the blown out knee (and non-contact at that) in the playoffs and Milford sent them to the house. Tippy should make any top five player list.
That team can’t hold a candle stick to the denim reeves era. Denim in my eyes was the best player to ever play at Richland ! Those teams were special

That team can’t hold a candle stick to the denim reeves era. Denim in my eyes was the best player to ever play at Richland ! Those teams were special
The Denim Reeves teams were great also. The 2010 team handed Clyde Parham’s good Sterling City team of 2010 the first shutout in Sixman State Championship history. Those Fowler boys were something else!

1). McLean a few years ago when they won state.
2). Ft Hancock
3). Richland Springs
I've seen them all since 2001 and you have the speed and the athleticism and that always applies. But the 2018 Mclean Tigers and the 17 Borden County yotes had crazy speed and we're the biggest and most physical teams I've ever watched. That size and physicality wins in the end over all of them.

Trinidad with Damien Jackson would wipe out McLean. Just too much speed. Impossible to judge all time best teams. Different eras and two divisions has made it easier to dodge some of the good teams.
You must not have seen the mclean speed or borden county speed. The size and physicality of those two teams would have stopped the one or rwo fast players by halftime and definetly outlast 4 qrts

I assure you those teams weren’t as fast as 07 Rule

Whom RS beat by 44 in the title game

That RS team beats the above listed teams by 20 plus

Back