Benjamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benjamin was going to good this year before the potential addition of Rigdon and Etheridge. I am an unbiased observer and if they do end up with both those boys playing with them this fall then Benjamin has to start the year as the #1 team in 1A D2.

Does that mean they're destined to win the state title? No but they'll have a damn good shot at it.

I just wanted to take a minute to talk about Shannon Waters. This guy is not only a great coach, but a great guy. From talking to him over the years he is a great Christian man and example for kids. I've had some amazing conversations with him over the years. He took a 1-8 Benjamin with just 2 starters returning and over the years turned them into what we saw this past year. Great Man and Great Coach. I pray he is happy wherever he ends up. Great Man.

I just wanted to take a minute to talk about Shannon Waters. This guy is not only a great coach, but a great guy. From talking to him over the years he is a great Christian man and example for kids. I've had some amazing conversations with him over the years. He took a 1-8 Benjamin with just 2 starters returning and over the years turned them into what we saw this past year. Great Man and Great Coach. I pray he is happy wherever he ends up. Great Man.
There's a reason he was named Coach of the Year last season. Great man, great coach. Wish the best for Coach Waters!

Not to bring up a sore subject, but how sure are we that Rigdon is going to Benjamin? Some interesting news over the weekend in Strawn and I’m not sure he’s leaving

Not to bring up a sore subject, but how sure are we that Rigdon is going to Benjamin? Some interesting news over the weekend in Strawn and I’m not sure he’s leaving
Well, you know, it's Strawn... you got some fiercely competitive, intense, high-strung leaders, and then you add some fiercely competitive, intense, high-strung leaders to the mix, and there's bound to be some friction - somebody starts packin' their bags, but then everybody's just like, "nah".

But why would you want to keep them there after all that has happened these past few weeks. It really solidifies that program only cares about winning and nothing else. I get that every coach/player wants to win a title. But not like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back