Benjamin vs Whitharral

Lol, I’d love to see pigs fly too. Id love for all you to put in the work yourselves (or the child your living your dreams through) The pure fact that you go into games as a spectator or a player and say “they bought talent” (hired two coaches to fill two vacancies) shows your/y’all’s will to win or better yet lack there of. As I’ve said before it’s all the same kids going out there, some just want it a little more than others. There is no 5 star division 1 recruits out there so stop acting like there is. Losers, I’ll scream it for the people in the back. Anyone crying about this a non determined human who lacks the sheer will it takes to be the best. Go ahead cry about it.

Lol, I’d love to see pigs fly too. Id love for all you to put in the work yourselves (or the child your living your dreams through) The pure fact that you go into games as a spectator or a player and say “they bought talent” (hired two coaches to fill two vacancies) shows your/y’all’s will to win or better yet lack there of. As I’ve said before it’s all the same kids going out there, some just want it a little more than others. There is no 5 star division 1 recruits out there so stop acting like there is. Losers, I’ll scream it for the people in the back. Anyone crying about this a non determined human who lacks the sheer will it takes to be the best. Go ahead cry about it.
Agree mostly about the "bought' aspects being promulgated by some. If that were the case then every school who hires a coach who has a son playing is guilty of the same thing. Coaches change schools. They take their families, including their kids, with them. It's been being done since there's been schoolboy football in Texas. I'm tired of seeing the "bought" titles' moniker attached to teams that win championships with coaches' kids participating. In the first place it's a slap in the face to the players who have been there all along, as well as the coaches. No coaches kid ever won a championship by themselves.

Last edited:
Agree mostly about the "bought' aspects being promulgated by some. If that were the case then every school who hires a coach who has a son playing is guilty of the same thing. Coaches change schools. They take their families, including their kids, with them. It's been being done since there's been schoolboy football in Texas. I'm tired of seeing the "bought" titles' moniker attached to teams that win championships with coaches' kids participating. in the first place it's a slap in the face to the players who have been there all along, as well as the coaches. No coaches kid ever won a championship by themselves.
I agree. Enough of the bought programs. Home Grown Kids is the other one I think is stupid. Especially when the people screaming it are guilty of it to haha.

The winner of this game will win the state championship, I’ve seen both teams play and I honestly feel like Benjamin will run away with it. In my opinion whit don’t have the amount of speed and personell to account for Benjamin’s offense and I also believe Benjamin’s defense is way to strong. I’m not going to get into “bought” team comments or any of that because it’s a waste of time…

Easy with that comment, might have a coach or two doing this for their own glory 🤫

Benjamin no depth, whitharral will wear them down in second half, remember Benjamin has not played a full game
Actually they have played one full game and that was Loraine it wasn’t far from being called . Where whit better go punch for punch with Benjamin or it won’t last a second half… maybe y’all got a lot better from your throckmorton game but what I learned there is Benjamin can play offense and defense where whit might struggle with Benjamin’s offense and is playing against a lot better defense but here in a few hours we will know if “they wear them down”

Big question marks I have for Whitharral. They barely beat Amherst correct? That was for the district championship and it is a huge rivalry. Was that nerves or just a solid game both ways? Which I could’ve watched that one. Whitharral seems to be in their groove but Benjamin has too it seems all season.

I’m picking Benjamin but Whitharral has proved that they have gotten better each week. Benjamin by atleast 20 is my prediction. And to whoever says they don’t have depth, they do, and it is solid. Whitharral has depth too. Good luck to both teams today!

I don’t know much about Benjamin but I do know that Whitharral beat Nazareth and I can promise you that was not an easy thing to do this year. Nazareth took Happy the distance twice this year and that also was not an easy thing to do. So I’m hoping and thinking that Whitharral will make i game of it.

Agree mostly about the "bought' aspects being promulgated by some. If that were the case then every school who hires a coach who has a son playing is guilty of the same thing. Coaches change schools. They take their families, including their kids, with them. It's been being done since there's been schoolboy football in Texas. I'm tired of seeing the "bought" titles' moniker attached to teams that win championships with coaches' kids participating. In the first place it's a slap in the face to the players who have been there all along, as well as the coaches. No coaches kid ever won a championship by themselves.
Nobody is saying they recruited. Only that they bought themselves a championship. Only one of the coaches at Benjamin "MIGHT" be there if they didn't have their kids with them. The other probably not and everyone knows it. Also Benjamin wouldn't win state without those kids. I'm sorry but it's true. They wouldn't no way get by Whitharral tonight without them. So yeah this one was bought.

I feel bad for the kids who were already there working their tails off. They were already a good team as seen last year but somebody didn't believe in them so they brought in reinforcements. I don't blame them. I would do it too. It will be awesome to win a state championship. But I wouldn't also be on here saying it was just business as usual and we just hired the best coaches available FOR THE SCHOOL instead of just for sports.

Back