BC vs Valley

Captain72

11-man fan
Can anyone find out if the game can be rescheduled for Saturday? I was going to game but temp is going to be 32 degrees with freezing rain and I am sure there will be many more like me who will not go in that weather. Just seems ridiculous to me to play Friday.

haha, and what take away one of this sports most outstanding traditions? Most people live for this kind of weather. It just "reiterates" (<-------Dogeface, back me up on my spelling here) how imperfect life is.

After the game, most people will come away with excellent copping skills :).

Bring on the sleet............................

Copping - the winding of yarn into a cap from a cone, bobbin, etc.
Coping - to struggle or deal, especially on fairly even terms or with some degree of success

So, if they play in the cold people will come away with the ability to make caps out of yarn? Well, I could see how that would help with the cold. :)

Its not about tough its about having two young kids who love to watch thier team play. I dont intend on driving with them in that weather. Rainj---- with all your wisedom whats wrong with playing in 54 degree on Sat. guess you need to be a toughman to really watch a game.

Captain72":34ehiu9u said:
Its not about tough its about having two young kids who love to watch thier team play. I dont intend on driving with them in that weather. Rainj---- with all your wisedom whats wrong with playing in 54 degree on Sat. guess you need to be a toughman to really watch a game.

That's your choice not to attend.

My weather shows it to be even colder tomorrow.

How about we just suspend the playoffs until next May?

Really 2:00 P.M. Sat in the 50's thats colder then today. You should put toughman in front of rainjacktx. I will not reply anymore
"toughmanrainjacktx" enlighten us with your wisdom.

Another thread about the weather for the game says it will be broadcast by 95.7 of Big Spring. They have a website,
KBEST, it has a listen live link. Site doesn't say anything about the game. I'm hoping the game is streamed over the link in addition to being broadcast. Would be nice if someone could confirm.
Just spoke to a young lady there who said yes they are broadcasting the game and yes you can hear it by streaming through they're website.
http://www.kbst.com/kbest/index.php

Captain72":3t3gagg8 said:
Really 2:00 P.M. Sat in the 50's thats colder then today. You should put toughman in front of rainjacktx. I will not reply anymore
"toughmanrainjacktx" enlighten us with your wisdom.
Pulleeze Captian, don't encourage him, he doesn't need it. I don't think you know what you ask. He's offensive enough as multiple posters on this site can and have attested to.

51eleven,
What does your profile name refer to? Just wondering - is it a sixman/eleven man thing? Are you 6' 11" tall? Are you 5111 years old?

51 was my # in 11 man ball. I wanted to BE Dick Butkus when I started playing. I did my best to be agressive but I never had his size, strength or speed. Thankfully the coaches tried me at nose guard where quickness made a difference & I did "ok".

Anybody else listening on line? It's cutting out steadily on me. I can almost/barely understand it. May be this old computer.

Back