Balmorhea vs Valley

Normally you can look fast on the field but then look slow on a track. I have never heard of someone being fast on a track but slow on a field. If valley can use their speed and play with confidence with a chip on their shoulder this one could turn out to be very close.

MilfordInsider":1ctb4vvn said:
Normally you can look fast on the field but then look slow on a track. I have never heard of someone being fast on a track but slow on a field. If valley can use their speed and play with confidence with a chip on their shoulder this one could turn out to be very close.

This guy lol.

Patriot1992":1x656uzj said:
Who had the harder schedule balmorhea or valley cause it doesn't look like balmorhea has let anyone score more than 30+ pts on em

Valley has the harder looking schedule in terms of opponent rankings. But i wouldnt let strength of schedule for Balmorhea fool you. They are a very good team and a huge step up in competition compared to Follett. This will be a good hard fought game on both sides.

Balmorhea wins by 30+. They play great defense and will not be stopped offensively. #8 is a man among boys out on the field. My Vote for defensive MVP already.

Back