Balmorhea vs Valley

Looks like we started a new tradition, where we kill valley in the semis hahah have fun playing bball. Was close for a lil but then we turned it on. Now we don't have to hear these funny guys anymore hahaha.

Bearfan2010":3kv603cx said:
Looks like we started a new tradition, where we kill valley in the semis hahah have fun playing bball. Was close for a lil but then we turned it on. Now we don't have to hear these funny guys anymore hahaha.
Will this new tradition also include losing in the State Final? ... I think so.

I was there for the game and it was closer than the final score would indicate. I thought Balmorhea was just a better team but Valley never quit and, as indicated in previous posts, pulled within 8 points before it got out of hand at the end. The Valley fans were great as were the Balmorhea fans... except for the one blithering idiot running the horn. That dude was just a king-sized jerk. Good luck to the Bears when they play the Greyhounds at AT&T, that should be a good one. Not to mention the fact that they don't allow horns into JerrysWorld.

WV Backer":2nbldnsn said:
I was there for the game and it was closer than the final score would indicate. I thought Balmorhea was just a better team but Valley never quit and, as indicated in previous posts, pulled within 8 points before it got out of hand at the end. The Valley fans were great as were the Balmorhea fans... except for the one blithering idiot running the horn. That dude was just a king-sized jerk. Good luck to the Bears when they play the Greyhounds at AT&T, that should be a good one. Not to mention the fact that they don't allow horns into JerrysWorld.

The idiot on the horn does that all the time unfortunately.... but you are right. The game was alot closer than the score shows until about midway in the 4th when Balmorhea finally took control. It will definitely be a good game between Strawn & Balmorhea.

Bearfan2010":kblqgm55 said:

Congrats on single handedly making all of Balmorhea look ignorant with your post. Those kids dont need you tarnishing their victory or mouthing off on here for them.

Balmorhea’s best them twice, slow down there....
Balmorhea and Valley both going D1 next year may very well be seeing each other again.

Back