Balmorhea vs Valley

Yes we know the truth The guy from valley made the accusation that it was dirty and on purpose then walked away from his comment. I assure you Coach jones in Balmoreah one of the best ever won't allow any of that crap valley pulled.. "Don't let your Loyalty make you look like a Fool"

Jon43":r3a61mhw said:
Have fun? Lol. You can have a blast and not act like an ass. They’re show boaters in 6 man football in the small school bracket?? COME ON!!! Show some class, they showed NONE!
This might be my most favorite one yet! Well said.

tdog5344":3pvy7iot said:
Yes we know the truth The guy from valley made the accusation that it was dirty and on purpose then walked away from his comment. I assure you Coach jones in Balmoreah one of the best ever won't allow any of that crap valley pulled.. "Don't let your Loyalty make you look like a Fool"
Lol how is basketball season going?

Toughen up and play football. If you dont want your little babies to get body slammed then pull them from the game. Football is taken seriously in our state ,especially in little communities. Valley vs Balmorhea will be prolly the best game played in six man this year. But if I recall go watch the play Valleys quarterback got hurt. Talk about no class ;its pretty sad the only way you can get a w is to take something that a kid loves away from him. To me that shows no class. But football is so much more than a w. Everyone just shut up and let the kids talk with there helmets and shoulder pads. Let the best team win. Hopefully without things getting out of hand.

I'm going against the grain and saying that valley wins by 15.

Valley has a great offense with a sophomore qb that played the second half of the balmorhea game last year and would've put valley closer to a win had he played the first half too. Balmorhea is gonna have to stop #21 if they don't want valley to score. He can dodge anything and weaves in and out. The coachs son is a senior so they are in it to win it and I think valley wants it bad this year. Especially with the possibility of going d1 next year. Valley had the harder schedule.

Balmorhea defense has to be their best this week if they think they can stop valley. valleys defense is going to stopanything balmorhea tries. Itll be a good game but valley will be going to the championship!

Balmorhea wins by 30

Valley couldn’t stop Balmorhea last year, what makes you think they can do so this year? Balmorhea returns all their players from last year who are now bigger and faster than last year.

Patriot1992":h7cbl14b said:
I'm going against the grain and saying that valley wins by 15.

Valley has a great offense with a sophomore qb that played the second half of the balmorhea game last year and would've put valley closer to a win had he played the first half too. Balmorhea is gonna have to stop #21 if they don't want valley to score. He can dodge anything and weaves in and out. The coachs son is a senior so they are in it to win it and I think valley wants it bad this year. Especially with the possibility of going d1 next year. Valley had the harder schedule.

Balmorhea defense has to be their best this week if they think they can stop valley. valleys defense is going to stopanything balmorhea tries. Itll be a good game but valley will be going to the championship!

I like the confidence! It is good to pep up your boys on this forum, but in the end we all know what the end result will be. Valley is to slow, & will be outplayed and out coached. Balmorhea will be running down their throats all night just like last year. Valley won't be able to run the ball, they may get a few passes in but it won't be much. Balmorhea is just THAT GOOD. I can't wait to hear all the excuses after this game, just like last year. It's funny that we are still hearing about them this year! Lol. I apologize for being blunt but I am calling it how it is. I hope Valley has their floors polished and has their shoes ready..basketball season is about to start! Balmorhea by 30+, quote me Friday night.

So they use the excuse that there QB gets hurt which nobody likes to see a kid hurt. Know patriot paul says if the sophomore QB had played instead of there senior they would have won!! Like I said yesterday we all root for our kids and there team but humility is a valuable asset as Balmoreah was the better team... Don't let your Loyalty make you look like a Fool..

tdog5344":1q0hyf1y said:
So they use the excuse that there QB gets hurt which nobody likes to see a kid hurt. Know patriot paul says if the sophomore QB had played instead of there senior they would have won!! Like I said yesterday we all root for our kids and there team but humility is a valuable asset as Balmoreah was the better team... Don't let your Loyalty make you look like a Fool..

Do you like looking like a complete fool? You must. Either that, or your reading comprehension is that of 4 year old. Patriotpaul and Patriot1992 are two different people.

I didn't say they would've won I said they would've been closer. I think the qb is better this year. Yes balmorhea had everyone return but valley replaced the couple lost with better kids. not making excuses just saying that if you want to see a good game, come out and watch because both teams will give their all. You say don't let loyalty make you look like a fool and Id say opposite. Loyalty and having pride in your school is something to be respect. No excuses can make up for tradition.

Patriot1992":o74qksnp said:
I didn't say they would've won I said they would've been closer. I think the qb is better this year. Yes balmorhea had everyone return but valley replaced the couple lost with better kids. not making excuses just saying that if you want to see a good game, come out and watch because both teams will give their all. You say don't let loyalty make you look like a fool and Id say opposite. Loyalty and having pride in your school is something to be respect. No excuses can make up for tradition.

You are still loyal to Silverton tdog yet this is their record...

He's not a Silverton fan, he's a Groom guy. Just sayin'.

Not trying to be in agreement with RJ, but; tdog, with you not having a dog in this fight you are totally full of crap. In fact, almost all of your posts show your ignorance.

Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I'm Ignorant. I've posted my opinion based on the actual games I attended or watched. Most of you who are casting stones weren't at the games in question.

Wrong school 1992 lol.. I can tell you what its like to play in a championship game and I can tell you about tradition. I still believe that passion for the game is to be delivered through your play not your show. It's my opinion and it's how my kids will be raised. I'm only accountable for my actions which I admit are not always perfect. To judge other kids really isn't my place so if it came across that way I'm sorry. Good luck to both teams and the best team will win that's a fact.

tdog5344":3ju0d9vb said:
Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I'm Ignorant. I've posted my opinion based on the actual games I attended or watched. Most of you who are casting stones weren't at the games in question.

I never disagreed with the poor sportsmanship. they are cocky kids and they let it show even without a state title next to their name. i just think that things like that should be sent to the administration like email. Easy to find on their school website instead of posting it here. I think that your post will honestly rev them up more than tear them down and they'll probably keep doing the same stuff your talking about if no one know about it. I agree with the passion should reflect in all aspects. but while you write that email put in to remove the valley cheerleaders music because that crap is annoying and going to cause us all to go deaf

That's what this entire thing was about was the extremely poor sportsmanship. And my comment about loyalty making you look like a fool is not about loyalty for your team but to not let pride get in the way of what's right and wrong and ignoring it when it's your team.

SixmanFootballFan1" I like the confidence! It is good to pep up your boys on this forum said:
Ok that’s hilarious. Sorry but I could resist this one. Valley is too slow. Hahahahaha. Funny they won the state track meet w their slow kids.

Back