Aquilla vs. Bynum

Aquilla went in overconfident and the Bulldogs showed them what can happen when you underestimate your opponent. By the end, I was pulling for Bynum to win...

Mexican Englishman":xb88kyma said:
CowboyP":xb88kyma said:
Aquilla went in overconfident and the Bulldogs showed them what can happen when you underestimate your opponent. By the end, I was pulling for Bynum to win...

Aquilla is pulling for you not to show up anymore.
I'm sure there are a few that would agree with you.

The issue is you have portrayed yourself as some type of Aquilla's number #1 fan. You even portray it in your character by your name yet you posted that you had hoped they would end up losing the game on their homecoming. Don't you find that ironic? You post on here all the time and tell people to support their team and coaches and bad mouth them for not doing so. Your post shows what you truly are.

That is the difference between someone that has played for their school and one that hasn't. Their is a certain pride one has when they have represented their town on Friday night. Its easy to talk about it and take pictures about it ,but once you have done it you will never renounce your team. So keep taking your pictures and posting your opinions, you will never understand the true game unless you have played it.

I have to agree with Mexican Englishman. He "Cowboy Parks" renounced Aquilla the moment he posted on this site regarding pulling for Bynum to win. While, I love Josh Ball, if you are a true fan of the Cougars, you should NEVER post negative comments regarding the performance of a group of boys who step on the field to represent their school during homecoming. My problem is that CP has two children that attend Aquilla (one being a cheerleader), is allowed on our sideline, yet posts negative comments and has been seen wearing opposing teams hats. I support many schools in our area, but I would NEVER post negative comments about any of them. My suggestion would be not to allow him on any sidelines and just let the coaches and trainers handle it. Football is a competitive sport, and adults should NEVER run kids down the way he did.

Please explain how I "ran them down". Stating that they were over confident in the beginning was not a put down, it was a statement of observation that was also expressed to me by a member of Aquilla's coaching staff.

I guess whining about the rankings got too boring for the folks in Aquilla. Did they finally figure out they're not going to get to the top of them? Is the new game bashing Cowboy P? If it is, can I play? I like giving him hell.

BTW, has anybody down there ever found Sands on a roadmap?

oldfat&bald":1faer3j8 said:
I guess whining about the rankings got too boring for the folks in Aquilla. Did they finally figure out they're not going to get to the top of them? Is the new game bashing Cowboy P? If it is, can I play? I like giving him hell.

BTW, has anybody down there ever found Sands on a roadmap?

Who is talking about rankings? Guess I missed that post.
BTW, I will look for Sands on a roadmap, sounds like a lovely place to visit. Sounds about as lovely as Iraq.

Back