Aquilla vs Coolidge

Aquilla smashed Abbott by 50 (66-16), I see Aquilla doing the same thing to Coolidge.
Aquilla will be too much for Coolidge

Aquilla 64
Coolidge 14

Yes Aquilla beat Abbott by 50, but the Abbott team this year is much different than previous years. I do believe Coolidge beat Aquilla by 45 last year and they didn't really lose anybody. I see this being a really good game, with Coolidge coming out on top.

Coolidge beat Oakwood 38 to 28

Oakwood beat Abbott 42 to 30

Aquilla beat Abbott 66 to 12

Coolidge 45d an Aquilla team that completely gave up after the Abbott lose last year they are a completely different team this year should be a great game still goimg with Aquilla by 10+ points, what i think will be a good game is the Abbott vs Coolidge game

Aquilla has played 4 teams that were playoff teams last year, with two of them being teams that usually or will compete for a title. We also played Mt. Calm, who the past few years has been ranked in top 10, and all the talk on this site. So 5 out of 8 teams that have been we played so far, have been or will be , playoff teams for the past couple of years. I think our schedule stands toe to toe with Abbott's or Coolidge.

Mexican Englishman":3j49ypw1 said:
Aquilla has played 4 teams that were playoff teams last year, with two of them being teams that usually or will compete for a title. We also played Mt. Calm, who the past few years has been ranked in top 10, and all the talk on this site. So 5 out of 8 teams that have been we played so far, have been or will be , playoff teams for the past couple of years. I think our schedule stands toe to toe with Abbott's or Coolidge.

MexicanEnglishman,
I don't know how you can go back to LAST YEAR. I honestly do think Aquilla wins vs Coolidge by 20-28 points.
But let's not be stupid with your comments. Last year Obama was President as well. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE 2017 SEASON, NOT 2016.
This year Coolidge has played the tougher opponents, REPEAT, I SAID THIS YEAR.
Aquilla has played the BEST TEAM (Milford) but Coolidge has played the tougher weekly schedule.

FACTS and FACTS DON'T LIE

Aquilla
Covington 1-7
Walnut Springs 1-6
Mt Calm 2-6
Avalon 5-2
Milford 7-0
Bynum 1-5 (forfeit)
wins 17 - losses 26

Coolidge
Rockwall Heritage 3-4
Calvert 6-1
Trinidad 5-2
Oakwood 5-3
Jonesboro 6-1
Kopperl 4-4
wins 29- Losses 15

Once again, I believe Aquilla is playing at a higher level and will win vs. Coolidge. This win should put Aquilla has the district champs

Oilman33":1mss1w79 said:
Coolidge beat Oakwood 38 to 28

Oakwood beat Abbott 42 to 30

Aquilla beat Abbott 66 to 12

Coolidge 45d an Aquilla team that completely gave up after the Abbott lose last year they are a completely different team this year should be a great game still goimg with Aquilla by 10+ points, what i think will be a good game is the Abbott vs Coolidge game

one could say lets use Covington as the equilizer and Oakwood be the common foe:

week 1 Covington 0 - Aquilla 46
week 2 Covington 0 - Oakwood 51

So what does this mean, Absolutely NOTHING
I don't know who wins but it should be a good game looking at records and seeing how bad Aquilla LAID THE SMACK DOWN on Abbott 66-16

TheGoat97":1r3vsrod said:
Coolidge by 45..

That ain't happening !!!!!! (coolidge by 45)

Is everyone in Milford on crack. EVERY TIME a Milford person posts on this site, its asinine (ass-i-9)

definition - extremely stupid or foolish.
Synonyms: stupid, foolish, brainless, mindless, senseless, idiotic, imbecilic, ridiculous, ludicrous, absurd, nonsensical, fatuous, silly, inane, witless, empty-headed

Mr. Kramer, my point is you have to include last year because the schedule was made two years ago. So if you go back two years ago when Aquilla AD made schedule, Walnut was making playoffs regularly, Mt. Calm was supposedly going to compete with Richland, Avalon and Milford, both have been playing at high levels. Covington , has always been week lately, but who knew Bynum was going to have problems and forfeit their pre-season. I know I sound like Coach Satcher, but you have to play who is on your schedule for two years. Satcher made a good point to me when I criticized his schedules in the past.

TheGoat97":1nyuegwt said:
Kramer who said I was from Milford??

Well lets see, You joined the board on Sept. 9, which was week 2.

If you look at the top right hand corner, it says the following

TheGoat97
11-Man Fan

Well it was a good hard fought game with Coolidge coming out on top. Both teams played well, but Coolidge was a totally different team after half. The Coolidge boys seemed to play with more emotion and you could tell they wanted the win. They were just too much for Aquilla to handle.

Elite posted the difference in the game came down to coaching, THIS IS WHERE I DISAGREE. From my outlook from the HOME SIDE STANDS, Coolidge Defensive Coach decided to play 14 in the middle and move 17 to the DE spot. Where as in the 1st half 17 played nose and he's not.
The coaching staff at Coolidge has taken a HARD STAND on number 14 for his NUMEROUS missed practice sessions and I've heard they've stripped his starting rolls.

As for the game, I honestly thought Aquilla played a damn good game, but last series of the 2nd qtr and the 3rd and 4th qtr, The Coolidge Defense GOT STOPS, AND ALOT OF THEM.

I do want to say, I'm for once proud of the Coolidge Administration for FINALLY GETTING FOOTBALL FIXED HERE. The 1st right move was hiring Ware, then the HUGE BLESSING was letting ware bring in his own two hand picked assistant coaches (Sheeler and Cooper) who happen to of spent MANY YRS at Abbott.
BECAUSE WE NOW HAVE GOOD FOOTBALL IN COOLIDGE TEXAS AND THIS DEFENSE IS DANG GOOD.

At the end of the day, WE HAVE A FOOTBALL TEAM THAT COMPETES, I'm proud to be a YELLOW JACKET FOOTBALL FAN.

Now Ware needs to hire a YELL COACH, to have that coach be the one to turn towards the stands and tells OUR WANT-TO-BE- COACHES FROM THE STANDS TO SHUT UP.

Hope both teams get well and I hope my jackets can come back down to earth because Friday will be another battle just like this one.

Back