231 Points!

SlaughterHouse6

Six-man fan
Richland Springs 119
Fort Worth Covenant Classical 112

231 Points scored in this offensive battle! Wow, just wow! Anybody have any 1st hand insight of how this one played out?

I would think this game would be torturous to sit through. IMHO, this score shouldn't be celebrated. Hopefully, it wasn't.

I would think this game would be torturous to sit through. IMHO, this score shouldn't be celebrated. Hopefully, it wasn't.
I love shoot outs. I know, the old complaints about no defense, while I also love a shut down defense. But the constant scoring, especially coming down to who scores last is thrilling.

No one is bragging on Fort Worth Covenant? They obviously played a great game and RS couldn't shut down that aerial attack. RS scored last and won. Good win for RS but most fans would have expected RS to win by a comfortable margin. Either RS is slipping or FW Covenant Classical is on the rise, maybe a little of both? Guess we will know more about FWCC after their game with Strawn tomorrow night.

No one is bragging on Fort Worth Covenant? They obviously played a great game and RS couldn't shut down that aerial attack. RS scored last and won. Good win for RS but most fans would have expected RS to win by a comfortable margin. Either RS is slipping or FW Covenant Classical is on the rise, maybe a little of both? Guess we will know more about FWCC after their game with Strawn tomorrow night.
I imagine that FWCC will not be able to stop strawn on the ground. strawn will be too strong and physical for them, but you never know.

I don't think it is as much RS "slipping" as it is FWCC being loaded. I really don't ever see a program like RS ever "slipping". Too much tradition in those hills. Aside from that, I'll never understand how guarantees entered the realm of football. I always thought anybody could beat anybody on Friday night, but I've been wrong before.

I really believe Covenant has great talent. This was 2 good teams slugging it out. Covenant was all pass and Richland all run. Interested to see if Covenant can put up those numbers on Strawn

Back