2022 early predictions

District 7 might be the toughest district in D1, but that doesn’t mean they have what it takes to take down the heavily talented Westbrook. Westbrook will benefit from having an easier district unlike district 7.

I have Westbrook vs Happy and Jonesboro vs Abbott

Westbrook vs Abbott for the Title Game

Loraine will win their district easy.RS will still take care of Loraine.

Paducah or Benjamin vs RS
Loraine will be tuff and will shock people

I talked to him tonite at Mary's cafe. He said he will be in Benjamin and hoped he would see us at Jerry's world at 5he end of the play-offs. Shs2015 you are the worst loser I have ever seen. Get over it, he is staying in Benjamin.
Gordon at Jerry’s world? Lmao. They struggle to make playoffs. Don’t pay any attention to the new pharmacy coming to town with a athletic trainer opening! It’s nothing!

Loraine will be good. Bringing back every starter on offense and defense. Bringing back everyone from last season after going 8-4. They have a few tests on the schedule too with games vs Highland, Ira, Klondike, Sands, Benjamin, and O'Donnell in non-district.
They have a shot to be really good for sure. Like everyone else I believe 2 main players must stay healthy or it will get real tough real quick.

Gordon at Jerry’s world? Lmao. They struggle to make playoffs. Don’t pay any attention to the new pharmacy coming to town with a athletic trainer opening! It’s nothing!
It was not a post to say Gordon was going to be in the state championship. It was meant to say that you are full of BS with your rumors and that Coach Rigdon is in Benjamin. Have a nice day.

Y’all remember my predictions for state before the season started? Pepperidge Farm remembers. But in all seriousness, I decided to show how wrong I was and update the bracket and who I believe will make it to state. I might do this every week and continue to be wrong. But hey, make sure to laugh with me and at me.

(Green means team was where I had them im the preseason. Yellow means team was in the playoffs but wrong position. Red means I had them out of the playoffs and they took it personally)

Attachments

• 2BF580CE-890B-4ABD-A595-3229559EB275.jpeg
    2BF580CE-890B-4ABD-A595-3229559EB275.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 2A30DB17-D899-4319-9A1E-A04284C31240.jpeg
    2A30DB17-D899-4319-9A1E-A04284C31240.jpeg
    180.3 KB · Views: 113
Y’all remember my predictions for state before the season started? Pepperidge Farm remembers. But in all seriousness, I decided to show how wrong I was and update the bracket and who I believe will make it to state. I might do this every week and continue to be wrong. But hey, make sure to laugh with me and at me.

(Green means team was where I had them im the preseason. Yellow means team was in the playoffs but wrong position. Red means I had them out of the playoffs and they took it personally)
You have Calvert advancing in Round 1 of D2, but I predict they will get 45'd. Why do you think they will win? Calvert finished 4-5 (not counting this last "game" that looked to be a forfeit by the other team). Their best win is against #44 ranked Buckholts, who finished the season 2-6...

Last edited:
You have Calvert advancing in Round 1 of D2, but I predict they will get 45'd. Why do you think they will win? Calvert finished 4-5 (not counting this last "game" that looked to be a forfeit by the other team). Their best win is against #44 ranked Buckholts, who finished the season 2-6...
There was a feeling in me that Calvert somehow keeps the game competitive and has a last second score to win.

There was a feeling in me that Calvert somehow keeps the game competitive and has a last second score to win.
Agree to disagree, I guess. I don't see how a team that hasn't scored more than 35 points in a single game is going to hang with a team that hasn't scored less than 44 in a single game.

Benjamin’s biggest test will be Balmorhea, then Cherokee
I’m not going to disagree but Benjamin has a huge target on their back. Every team they play in the playoffs is going to go all out to beat them. A lot of the teams they have already played just wanted to get the game behind them. I wouldn’t bet the farm either way.

Benjamin’s biggest test will be Balmorhea, then Cherokee
I think Jayton will give them a game in the Region 2 Final.

Region 1 will be Balmorhea, but I am really intrigued by Sanderson/Whitharral in Rd 2.

Region 3 is wide open IMO

Region 4...Loraine/Richland Springs in Rd 2, then Cherokee in the Region 4 final.

I have a feeling these predictions will age like milk similarly to your original predictions. Just my 2 cents.

Back