2021 Playoffs - Week 14 (Thanksgiving Week) - Confirmed Info Only

There has been a change to this game!

Gordon vs Strawn
Friday, November 26
6:00pm in Breckenridge
This really sucks. I'm 8 miles from Dublin. I don't drive much or far at night anymore, oncoming headlights or even those in the mirror make me squint to see. Hope Julie is able to video stream as she mentioned trying to do. My sister-in-law in Breckenridge passed last December, staying there is not an option anymore.

Oakwood vs Richland Springs
Friday, November 26
6:00pm in Hico
The brackets at the actual UIL site says the game is 11/25, Thanksgiving Day. I hope your posting is correct. I can't imagine scheduling a Cowboys game the same time as the Coyotes, but I know who plays better football.

The brackets at the actual UIL site says the game is 11/25, Thanksgiving Day. I hope your posting is correct. I can't imagine scheduling a Cowboys game the same time as the Coyotes, but I know who plays better football.

The info came from Oakwood ISD's Twitter account so I assume it's correct.

Oakwood ISD webpage has this Football - Round 3 playoff vs Richland Springs at Hico Friday and so does Dave Campbell's texasfootball.com
So does Oakwood ISD's Facebook page. On the UIL bracket it has 11/25/2021 on all games if you click details. Maxpreps does the brackets.

Last edited:
Oakwood ISD webpage has this Football - Round 3 playoff vs Richland Springs at Hico Friday and so does Dave Campbell's texasfootball.com
So does Oakwood ISD's Facebook page. On the UIL bracket all has 11/25/2021 on all games if you click details. Maxpreps does the brackets.
Great. Thanks much!

Friday, November 26th at Allen Academy

TAPPS DI State Semifinal
Emery vs.
Texas School For The Deaf
1:00 pm

TAPPS DII State Semifinal
Marble Falls Faith Academy vs.
Conroe Covenant Christian
6:00 pm

Back