2013 Pre-Season Rankings

Just curious does anyone what Coach Burkharts overall record is and how many state titles he has won in his time at RS. I saw a special last night on Lake Travis and how they won 5 consecutive titles, and it just made me curious why RS never recieved any recognition like this. I do understand 6-man and 4A/5A are to complete different animals, but I think Burkhart and his staff along with his athletes deserve recognition for their outstanding records and state titles.

As close as they are to Austin should be able to make a little noise down there and get someone to cover it. But it is the nature of the beast in sixman right now.

alwaystheunderdog":24geue5c said:
Just curious does anyone what Coach Burkharts overall record is and how many state titles he has won in his time at RS. I saw a special last night on Lake Travis and how they won 5 consecutive titles, and it just made me curious why RS never recieved any recognition like this. I do understand 6-man and 4A/5A are to complete different animals, but I think Burkhart and his staff along with his athletes deserve recognition for their outstanding records and state titles.
6 championships 5 losses

westexasflats":25wdv05s said:
pecospete":25wdv05s said:
Also tried smoking cedar bark, another activity I would not recomend.
smokeyjoe53":25wdv05s said:
Mustang grape vines are better for smokin
pecospete":25wdv05s said:
I am not from Liberty Hill or Leander. We did have some cedar and I took a try at cutting post one time on Christmas break. Cost us a lot more than we made.

These are Newby post
Back to 2013.....Rochelle could be good

It's the off season. Thread hijacking happens after about the 10th post.

I've seen them go in as few as 4 posts.

Proper web etiquette says you should await the originator to jack his own post. I guess no one here got the memo.

CT6MFL":26oslsi2 said:

Proper web etiquette says you should await the originator to jack his own post. I guess no one here got the memo.

Wait until the thread originator high jacks his own post? Where's the fun in that?

Is it legal to high jack a "WV is the greatest team ever" post?

oldfat&bald":113ns7qr said:
CT6MFL":113ns7qr said:

Wait until the thread originator high jacks his own post? Where's the fun in that?

You may hijack that one on the second post or if possible on the first.................................

I am a little concerned about WV . Will be losing alot this year. Hope the jv players got better. Didnt they get beat by klondike jv ?

Is this the thread where I post about my JFK murder conspiracy theories? It's not 2013 (the anniversary) yet. Noel Noel they said on tv.

RS has about 8 freshman coming in that 45ed every game in Jr high, plus a few outstanding underclass men returning. To not consider them is a BIG mistake boys

westexasflats":18a93f70 said:
RS has about 8 freshman coming in that 45ed every game in Jr high, plus a few outstanding underclass men returning. To not consider them is a BIG mistake boys
They didn't 45 EVERY game. Our JH squad beat em.

westexasflats":rcbtjqv0 said:
They were actually 6-2 losing to Gordon 34-35 and to Blanket 28-47 and they only beat Jonesboro 28-22.
For what it's worth they did 45 five out of eight..

westexasflats":3h39x818 said:

Sorry, i just fired my stats man

oldfat&bald":x4dr0qaa said:
CT6MFL":x4dr0qaa said:

Legal? That's up for debate.
Recommended? ABSOTIVLEY!!!

Back