2016 Pre-Season Rankings

Wonder Dog":i54jm0kl said:
Cougarfan13":i54jm0kl said:
Looks like the EAST wins again,,, look at DIV 2 EAST , IREDELL, AVALON, COOLIDGE, OAKWOOD, BLANKET, AND ZEPHYR, but Richland Springs , Calvert, Mount Calm , and Milford should be there too.....

Iredell is Div II
the others you listed are Division 1
Zephyr and Blanket are 1A - District 10
Avalon is Div 1A - District 13
Coolidge is Div 1A - District 14

EAST!!!!! ,,,, ARE YOU READY? ..... none of you were last year,,,,,

Cougarfan13,
You kind of remind me of someone that jabbers on just to hear their head rattle. It's entirely possible that the East is loaded this year and will sweep both championships again... then again, maybe not. Perhaps we should wait for a couple of games prior to crowning the East champions.

WV Backer":32ue3rh0 said:
Cougarfan13,
You kind of remind me of someone that jabbers on just to hear their head rattle. It's entirely possible that the East is loaded this year and will sweep both championships again... then again, maybe not. Perhaps we should wait for a couple of games prior to crowning the East champions.

I sure do jabber, just stirrin' the hornets' nest a little, like I always do,, calm down........

By the way, here we go again with the MSM bias for the West like last year. They cover for Helllary and for the West , until they lose! Oh well, paves the way for a few irritating posts in the meantime.....

Back