2013 Pre-Season Rankings

WVYoungGuns

11-man fan
1. WATER VALLEY WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Will be stacked and loaded. Beast mode.

2. Does anybody else have a dog in the hunt or does everybody agree?

Any thoughts?

mj1522":2niuyo0d said:
I think Abbott will be right there with them.

I think the best team in the east - whoever it is - will continue to be a distant 4th or 5th behind the top 3 or 4 teams from the west next season.

THROCKMORTON!

Losing 2 starters on each side of the ball. Replacing one Farquhar with another. TONS of talent here, not to mention playoff experience. AND EACH PLAYER IS A THREAT!

Throckmorton and Abbott could both return to State.

The West will again be super tough.

D2 I believe that GrandFalls Royalty should be preseason #1 Follett will be close and never count out Richland Springs. If RS has enough kids to field a team they will be a solid threat. Graduation and lack of kids coming up maybe the only thing that can stop them.

Don Hardin
Abilene

till Richlad gets beat they are #1. I still do not like them from the 11 man days but someone has to beat them before they are not #1.

I am not from Liberty Hill or Leander. We did have some cedar and I took a try at cutting post one time on Christmas break. Cost us a lot more than we made.

pecospete":33h91osd said:
Also tried smoking cedar bark, another activity I would not recomend.
smokeyjoe53":33h91osd said:
Mustang grape vines are better for smokin
pecospete":33h91osd said:
I am not from Liberty Hill or Leander. We did have some cedar and I took a try at cutting post one time on Christmas break. Cost us a lot more than we made.

These are Newby post
Back to 2013.....Rochelle could be good

Flats that is what happens when you come from back east and smoke all those kind of things you get confused and hijack another thread. I think Newby started out as a somwhat respectable thread. Atleast 6manmom seemed respectable

pecospete":1sqoru5i said:
I think Newby started out as a somwhat respectable thread. Atleast 6manmom seemed respectable
Obviously,
you've never met Mom.
Plus,
look at the yahoos she hangs with.
jus sayin'.

Back