Worst Band

I understand, I just got so tired of the whining of Oasis...now the Sex Pistols...just couldn't dig em. I listen to lots of music and all kinds but there are some that I just can't get into. Now if you guys like metal, check out Divine Heresy.

Coach Alvie":uaaxz4ym said:
now the Sex Pistols...just couldn't dig em. I listen to lots of music and all kinds but there are some that I just can't get into.

I agree there. I can only get into two songs, "God Save the Queen" and "Anarchy in the UK".

For you Iron Maiden fans out there, you should check out X Japan. I just got one of their CDs off of eBay last week and I love it.

That was actually a little entertaining. First of all, Nirvana is not the worst by any means.

Good Charlotte (whom I'm ashamed to say I was obsesses with) is a pretty horrible band.

Nickelback sucks pretty bad.

Oh yeah and Rascal Flatts makes me want to hurt people a lot I hate them with a passion.

Is there a BEST BAND of all time string?

Has anyone heard Sebastian Bach's new album? Axl Rose sings on three of the songs, one of which is a cover of Aerosmith's "Back in the Saddle".

Back